Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   4258 views

Description

This is a collection of the most commonly asked questions and answers about Diablo 2 Resurrected. It covers the broad topics of Gameplay & Mechanics, Art & Graphics, General, and Battle.net questions. Based on the Blizzcon panel from earlier this year and updated as of Monday 20th September 2021.
Battle.net
Gameplay & Mechanics
Art & Graphics
General
Thanks to @
Stormlash
for compiling these from the old mini-site that predated diablo2.io :) If you guys have any other suggestions for FAQs/Answers to add to this list, or think something needs updating, just reply to this thread.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
This is a collection of the most commonly asked questions and answers about Diablo 2 Resurrected. It covers the broad topics of Gameplay & Mechanics, Art & Graphics, General, and Battle.net questions. Based on the Blizzcon panel from earlier this year and updated as of Monday 20th September 2021.
Battle.net
Gameplay & Mechanics
Art & Graphics
General
Thanks to @
Stormlash
for compiling these from the old mini-site that predated diablo2.io :) If you guys have any other suggestions for FAQs/Answers to add to this list, or think something needs updating, just reply to this thread.

Thanks for the info.
Excellent post !

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
@Teebling should this be in here or the resource link page? forums/why-have-i-suddenly-started-leve ... 12647.html

OP

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
@Teebling should this be in here or the resource link page? forums/why-have-i-suddenly-started-leve ... 12647.html
Seeing as it's not Resurrected related specifically, I think it should go in the Useful Links sticky and not this one.

Could anyone describe the feeling after got all items as you want for the endgame build?

How strong your character is? I mean does the character strong enough to walk and kill monster casually without dying if your kid would like to play the game with your char in hell difficulty?

With my lv.87 sorceress with Smoke armor and Santuary shield, I can say that can not leave the character to my kid playing in hell.

Defense bonus 0

Wearing pieces of armor with percentage bonus (+20%for example) to defense doesn’t show up in main character page . The ridicoulous thing is the is not happening to a friend playing with me …..the same piece provide him bonus correctly while it doesn’t work to me ( I can see only the base defense )

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Could someone link me where suggestions should be posted / sent regarding the site!? If there is such a place.

Check out my almost FREE trade here: trade/and-id-items-for-gems-t1211594.html

NL - SC - PC
OP

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
Ymp wrote: 2 years ago
Could someone link me where suggestions should be posted / sent regarding the site!? If there is such a place.
feedback

Make sure you have a look around first to see if your idea hasn't been stolen already :P

Ymp 31

Europe PC
Oh fat fat many words here. I don't even have to search to assume that it probably has been said by someone. I'll look around, thanks!

Check out my almost FREE trade here: trade/and-id-items-for-gems-t1211594.html

NL - SC - PC

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...