diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
19 replies   1225 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

Deleted User 632 0

New video from CarbotAnimations
Hey thanks for the thread with all the D2R news in one place. I hope this stays updated and maybe pinned one day?

Anyway, as a person who does not like PC gaming and does not own a PC that can play D2R, this whole no lobbies thing for console (my only way to play) really bothers me.

While understand the devs are trying to modernize certain aspects of the game while "remaining true to the original experience," I've aways considered lobbies a cornerstone of the D2 multiplayer expereince. So to remove it and replace it with something less appealing and needlessly more complex is a bad move imo.

Its also not a good sign when the community is asking for lobbies to return and a dev or community manager states that that aren't focused on anew features at the moment. Uhhhhh D2 lobbies aren't a new feature and not having them in D2R goes against the "remaining true to the original experience" thing the devs have been talking about since the original announcement.

At the end of the day, I know I have to just deal with what console D2R offers or buy a PC and the game. I just feel like this no lobbies thing is an unneeded problem Blizzard created to begin with.

Am I alone in this way of thinking? Am I crazy?

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Consolidated news is what the forums were made for! Love this!

Ran37 96

Sorceress Americas PC
Thanks for putting this together!
and you are not alone, @IronLesbian. I agree that Blizzard has been inconsistent with their "original experience" philosophy. I assume there are concrete reasons for these decisions, it is just a bummer that they don't share the true reasons with the community. Hopefully they deliver a good system people can adopt to keep playing long-term.

- Ran37

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
@IronLesbian You aren't crazy in the slightest. There have been some questionable decisions(or atleast communications on said decisions) on Bliz's part in the last few weeks/months. Like the lobby thing and the perplexing stance on fixing bugs like WSG/ebug and not fixing gamebreaking bugs like NHAM.

It's really also a shame with their stance on modding being "You still have original D2, go there and play" instead of embracing it, so D2R can live on for as long as possible.

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."

Deleted User 632 0

BMAY 526

Assassin Americas PC
Trailer posted just above this looks sooooo sick.

I want the cinematics team to make a full length feature film based on Diablo 1+2.

Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
The
Tyrael
speech after Marius pulls the Stone is my favorite cinematic moment in all of Blizzard history, I really hope they didn't change it :(
giz0r wrote: 2 years ago
The
Tyrael
speech after Marius pulls the Stone is my favorite cinematic moment in all of Blizzard history, I really hope they didn't change it :(
IIRC nothing major was changed. Just a new coat of paint (and gat dam does it look nice) and a some new scenes I think. Voices sound the same to me. Just more clear than back then.

*snap*

Deleted User 632 0

Deleted User 632 0

Deleted User 632 0

The Trapsin bug is fixed and will be included in a Day 1 patch.
https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/143 ... 36292?s=20
I didn't even know this was a thing, tbh. Glad it's fixed though! It's always pretty incredible to me just how many things I still don't know about D2, even after all these years.

klh 52

Assassin Europe XLinux
My happiness is immeasurable <3

Yeah, def add the news to the OP. This is a big deal for Trapsins

*snap*

Deleted User 632 0

another d2r interview.
https://venturebeat.com/2021/09/17/the- ... -blizzard/
With every interview I read, Blizzard really is going to add new stuff sometimes post-launch. But the focus right now is not having a disaster of a lunch like D3.

This really sounds promising.

*snap*

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...