Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   981 views

Description

It will be almost the same as the original Battle Net, but changes to how games are searched for and created (including passwords) seem to be in under scrutiny.
An Amazon in the Barracks, looks like Horadric Malus room.
Blizzard wrote:
Like I said going back to my mentioning of re-imiagining a lot of the UI - there are going to be improvements to the battle net lobby.

We're trying to look at some things like improving how you browse server games, so when you're looking at a game to join, and typing passwords and things like that thats the kind of area we're trying to see if we can smooth out in ways - making sure you can browse normal/nightmare/hell games even if you've graduated to the higher difficulty etc.

Andre Abrahamian - Lead Designer 31:24 19th Feb 2021
Anyone for Nightmare Duriel? Me neither.
Looking for lower difficulty boss run games will be a lot easier with this QoL feature. I wonder how passwords are changing - possible will be restricted to friends on an invite system?
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
It will be almost the same as the original Battle Net, but changes to how games are searched for and created (including passwords) seem to be in under scrutiny.
Blizzard wrote:
Like I said going back to my mentioning of re-imiagining a lot of the UI - there are going to be improvements to the battle net lobby.

We're trying to look at some things like improving how you browse server games, so when you're looking at a game to join, and typing passwords and things like that thats the kind of area we're trying to see if we can smooth out in ways - making sure you can browse normal/nightmare/hell games even if you've graduated to the higher difficulty etc.

Andre Abrahamian - Lead Designer 31:24 19th Feb 2021
Looking for lower difficulty boss run games will be a lot easier with this QoL feature. I wonder how passwords are changing - possible will be restricted to friends on an invite system?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...