Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   537 views

Does Diablo 2 Resurrected have remastered cinematics?

No data yet

Description

Yes! Cinematics have been refilmed in HD with new models etc.

Check out MrLlamaSC's expression when he hears this XD

Blizzard wrote:
(All) Yes!! :D Yes we are - the full, the entire 28 minutes or whatever is going to be all remastered, with new high fidelity art. It's going to look amazing by the way.

Chris Amaral - Lead Artist 12:52 19th Feb 2021
Cinematic showing Baal entrapped and the original Diablo 2 source model of the obelisk behind him.
Cinematic showing Baal entrapped and the original Diablo 2 source model of the obelisk behind him.
Blizzard wrote:
...a lot of the cinematics cover the same locations [as the in-game ones] - think of like
Tal Rasha's Tomb
with
Baal
, and finding sources like that to try and match as much as possible Blizzard's goal.. and I'm glad to say we did find those kinds of things in there matching them very well, so it's helping our cinematics too.

Andre Abrahamian - Lead Designer 39:27 19th Feb 2021
So long as they don't muck about with the original voice acting in these cinematics I'd say yet another surprising and high-budget feature coming into this remaster. Very cool.
Description by Stormlash

Can be used to make Runewords:

Stormlash 344Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
Yes! Cinematics have been refilmed in HD with new models etc.

Check out MrLlamaSC's expression when he hears this XD

Blizzard wrote:
(All) Yes!! :D Yes we are - the full, the entire 28 minutes or whatever is going to be all remastered, with new high fidelity art. It's going to look amazing by the way.

Chris Amaral - Lead Artist 12:52 19th Feb 2021
Blizzard wrote:
...a lot of the cinematics cover the same locations [as the in-game ones] - think of like
Tal Rasha's Tomb
with
Baal
, and finding sources like that to try and match as much as possible Blizzard's goal.. and I'm glad to say we did find those kinds of things in there matching them very well, so it's helping our cinematics too.

Andre Abrahamian - Lead Designer 39:27 19th Feb 2021
So long as they don't muck about with the original voice acting in these cinematics I'd say yet another surprising and high-budget feature coming into this remaster. Very cool.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation