Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
28 replies   9784 views

OMG i sold my sorc Torch accidentally to vendors no joke :-(

No data yet

Description

I accidentally sold my 18/20 sorc torch while gambling. I wanted to sell the crap rings again and accidentally clicked wrongly. I still know from earlier in the D2 Lod times that you won't get it back. I'm extremely demotivated right now, work of more then 400 Chaos runs gone. :-( 3 weeks ago I bought the one (cheap in my opinion) for
Lo
+ 2
Ohm
+
Tal
Amu + 3
Ist
. Now I still have just a
Vex
rune left for trade and my Sorc can no longer even carry the shield due to lack of strength. I think I'll wait until the prices have dropped a lot by January and i get a torch for
Vex
or less then. I now completely lack the desire to continue and to re-skill.

Just wanted to play an half hour this evening, little bit gable and pvp and then that. So sad :-( But i know this has happened a lot of times also to other players. But it really sucks! :-( Sorry for my bad english i am from Germany.

Greetings
Marco
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I accidentally sold my 18/20 sorc torch while gambling. I wanted to sell the crap rings again and accidentally clicked wrongly. I still know from earlier in the D2 Lod times that you won't get it back. I'm extremely demotivated right now, work of more then 400 Chaos runs gone. :-( 3 weeks ago I bought the one (cheap in my opinion) for
Lo
+ 2
Ohm
+
Tal
Amu + 3
Ist
. Now I still have just a
Vex
rune left for trade and my Sorc can no longer even carry the shield due to lack of strength. I think I'll wait until the prices have dropped a lot by January and i get a torch for
Vex
or less then. I now completely lack the desire to continue and to re-skill.

Just wanted to play an half hour this evening, little bit gable and pvp and then that. So sad :-( But i know this has happened a lot of times also to other players. But it really sucks! :-( Sorry for my bad english i am from Germany.

Greetings
Marco
Man, sorry for your loss. That's why I avoid ctrl clicking when selling. Sold an SOJ back when I played offline. Its tough, but at least torches are getting cheaper (saw
Pul
torches already)

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
thx, and your right, the torch inflation is extreme and its getting faster every day. I think when season one starts u can get a medium sorc torch for
Vex
or even
Gul
and lower without any problem.
Oof! Sorry to hear that. Like you said, this kind of thing happens. As an advice for the future (it's what I do), always put your worse charm(s) near the empty slots in your inventory. This way, if you misclick again, at least you might just loose a plain skiller or something like that :)

Yes, your Torch was worth a lot, but you can maybe get a very low one soon and respec in the meantime (lack of strenght you mentionned).

I know it's hard, but don't give up! D2 is still a wonderful game. Cheers!

Mage#1995

Bryght 126

Druid Europe PC
Note to self: store all my valuable inventory stuff before gambling
OP
When i have my torch back, i put it in the last right corner of my inventory :-) Definitely !! :-) This time even the town scroll book was saver placed before the torch, so the torch was directly at the open space :-(
I accidentally sold my 7% mf sc only. It was so depressing.

However, your case is much more depressing...

GL and farm well

wale 39

Druid PC
YOu can still get a minimum sorc torch for a
Vex
. I can give you a free
Token of Absolution
if u wanna respec to wear ur gear, add me
OP
Thank u so much to all, i have 3 tokens left, but at the moment i am so depressed of the loss that i need maybe a week or two to play again. I know i play again, i play this game since 2000 D2Classic. Best game in this genre ever!

Deleted User 54930 0

Completely relate to this. Sounds like something I would do. Did things like this (and fall prey to scammers) way back in the day. Things will get better, remember the good times. Cheers.
Did that too until recently, torch always sitting right next to the gambled stuff. After getting my 20/20 it doomed on me that this is a very bad habit, as misclicks just do happen unfortunately. Sorry for your loss. Heads up though, there is always a next drop.
I did the similar thing before but it was to
Malah
in act 5, her shop was completely full I couldn't even buy
Mana Potion
, and I accidently sold my 39 15
Gheed
, couldn't even buy it back. :(
You can still buy a cheap low-demand class torch for that extra stats to equip your shield. You don't need to respec actually.

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
WeisseWaldHexe wrote: 2 years ago
I accidentally sold my 18/20 sorc torch while gambling.

The thing to remember is, that it's just a game. I found a SOJ on the third day the game came out. Then accidentally deleted my whole sorc because of that stupid button placement. (Was distracted on the phone).
Jamezdin wrote: 2 years ago
Then accidentally deleted my whole sorc because of that stupid button placement. (Was distracted on the phone).
How is that possible? In D2R deletion is not instant, you have to hold the button for a few seconds.
Trang Oul wrote: 2 years ago
Jamezdin wrote: 2 years ago
Then accidentally deleted my whole sorc because of that stupid button placement. (Was distracted on the phone).
How is that possible? In D2R deletion is not instant, you have to hold the button for a few seconds.
they change it like that recently, before there was no holding and it was just an X at bottom right looked like exit game. that is how we lost a lot of characters lol
OP
I am back in the game, tradet one of my soj against a soso Torch 15/20 + 2
Lem
, i think it was an ok trade. Now i need a new second soj, but thats not so hard, maybe 300-400 runs and i find one in Chaos sanct or a rune to trade it back. I am medicore happy now:-)
dont want to sound rude but i think that with
Vex
u can buy 10/10 sorc torch and play almost the same as before :-) gl

Waiting for DiabloVR
OP
I love pvp and then every point counts :-)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...