No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

“That
Blade
was broken”

“It has been REFORGED!”

great outcome and what a great community we have here :)

Pleased for you dude

Renton212#2452
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
He's received it!

unknown.png

unknown.png
Did you have to show everyone we're amateur traders who drop stuff on the floor?! :D

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
And here's me waiting for them to turn around

Misanthropia#2220
This thread should be pinned for posterity (unless it already has been, and I am too slow).
diablo2.io
Came for the trades, stayed for the community.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Bryght wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks to @Illdaren for the
Mal
rune, I will give a
Mal
back to you immediately, let me know!
There's no need to do that: it was a donation, not a loan. The satisfaction of getting the Grief back to you is worth more than the
Mal

Not just the satisfaction, either: @xSD gave me both an
Ist
and Crescent Moon for pitching in. That also made it very worthwhile. I've already come out ahead on this donation.

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Illdaren wrote: 2 years ago
Not just the satisfaction, either: @xSD gave me both an
Ist
and Crescent Moon for pitching in. That also made it very worthwhile. I've already come out ahead on this donation.
Really great to see the generosity overflowing. People also offered me rewards for helping put this together. But i feel that like undermines the whole thing. its absolutely incredible we were able to get a Grief made within 3 hours of him posting and 3 full Grief offers before he returned. Faith in humanity restored!

@Bryght , no need pal, I got another one from cube :)
It's the least I can do for you
@Bryght There's no need to give me one
Lo
, glad i could help.

Enjoy the new Grief ;)
awesome community <3
same shit happened to me, just shoot me a message when you guys get my new Grief built.
Wow you guys are so sweet! My heart melted a little when I read some of you grouped together and made a Grief for him. Peace out I hope everyone gets a few
Ber
and
Jah
runes dropped in their games this weekend.
Here is the deal.. for every prick asshole you encounter in the game, there is a battalion of people who would gladly help you out to get back on your feet. All this happened so fast, some of us couldn't even react. So no need to quit anything. And if you feel overwhelmed from all this, the best thing you can do is pay it forward to the next guy in your situation. Good job d2io!! Job well done.
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
I am very sorry you dropped your Grief. Probably the ctrl-shift feature mixed with the lag caused it to happen. This actually happened to me in a pub game too but it was only a Spirit sword and i snatched it back up real fast. Im sure its beyond painful to lose a Grief, but don't lose hope! Maybe we can get some people in the community to help get a new one!

UPDATE: Community Grief complete! Thank you to the donators @Illdaren @Chronicle and MVP @Truscone. just need to hand it off to OP :D

Note: We have a 31/384 Grief we created for you here and another member @PrincipalOShagH has generously offered up his 37/359 Grief if the IAS is more important for your build. :D

image.png

This community is wonderfull!

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
I feel you man. I quit last week when after weeks of farming for the third time a HR dropped and my zealer rubber bands and the game then crashes. Naturally I got stuck back in que and nvr got to retrieve any of the 3 runes. So that's that... Hope you feel better.
What a great story!

Emmanuel - 86 Paladin (Zealot)
https://mein-mmo.de/diablo-2-resurrecte ... gestohlen/ We made it to a German gaming outlet guys :D

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 2 years ago
https://mein-mmo.de/diablo-2-resurrecte ... gestohlen/ We made it to a German gaming outlet guys :D

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 2 years ago
Thats amazing!!!!!!
the best is when you translate the article to english apparently Grief can cast a spell called "poisonous drool". 😂

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation