Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades is supported by ads is supported by ads
User avatar

76 trust

You have now completed 10 trades using, congrats! Would you consider making a donation to the site?
Detailed View
View trades with full tooltip detail & statistics on larger rows.
Compact View
View trades with no tooltips and reduced detail on smaller rows.
Loading trades... please wait.

There are no trades in this tab.


Bnet ID: Bryght#2319
Forum level:
Donator • Made a donation to the site.

Trade Stats

Refreshes daily
Current trust level: 76
Active trades: 0
Sold trades (last 3 days): 0
All-time sales: 103
All-time purchases: 8
Trading History

Site Stats

Joined: 1 year ago
Last active: 6 months ago

Likes received: 109
Likes given: 32

Total posts: 39
Topics started:  2

Most active forum: Forums
(31 Posts / 79.49% of user’s posts)

Most active topic: My ber rune disappeared from my stash
(3 Posts / 7.69% of user’s posts)
Total answers:
Total topics:
2 | Search user’s topics
(0.00% of all topics / 0.00 topics per day)


Refreshes daily
Data contributions: 0
Descriptions written: 0
Comments on entries: 5
Bugs reported: 1
Feedback given: 0
Questions answered: 2
Dclone reports: 0

Latest posts

Ohm from Andariel is a 1:13516 chance nice find 1 year ago
1) If you use Razortail, it actually gives +33% piercing chance. So you would need to get 67% from the Pierce passive skill. You get 69% (nice) from P… 1 year ago
Hi everyone, I went to bed shortly after posting yesterday, and was very busy at work today. I was still very sour about what happened. Tried my best… 1 year ago
Unused for now
Groups: is supported by ads




Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation