Patch 0.5 introduces no significant additions to the site's features and mainly focuses on bug fixes. I've only had 2-3 days to develop and deploy this, so I prioritised some things over others. Will be addressing the rest of your feedback in the next patch. Sorry for the very brief notes without pictures.
Enjoy Resurrected everyone!
Trade fixes & changes:
- New UI layout for the trade marketplace on both desktop and mobile after lots of feedback on this - it is more 'table/list-like' now, prioritising legibility, and has a text/icon-only compact mode as well if preferred.
- You can now add values for the amount of items your trade sold for. For example, 10 Stone of Jordan.
- Reduced number of soldfor slots to 4, now that we are able to input values as well there's no need for so many.
- Made some performance optimisations on the trade marketplace so it runs a bit quicker and smoother than before.
- Tooltips for recognised items in the titles of trades have been added back in again.
- Fixed issue where replying to a trade didn't auto-watch the trade for you.
- You now get a notification when a trade you are watching is sold to someone. It also reminds the receiver to give +1 Trust if they were the buyer.
- Made the 'Watch Trade' button more visible by taking it out of the 'Options' sub-panel and placing it more prominently
- Fixed issue where users were able to other members' trades as sold. Now you can only mark your own trades as sold.
- Re-added the ability to select Ladder from your profile - there may be people wanting to trade D2 Legacy ladder items until Resurrected's ladder comes. Also re-activated filtering for it in the Trade marketplace.
- You can now filter for trades made by a Hardcore AND Ladder character in the same filtering argument.
- Fixed issue where caster items and miscellaneous items identified in trade titles weren't being coloured correctly on both category and trade pages.
- Fixed broken login/logout/register link for Guests when clicking the 'Create New Trade' button.
- Added a 'show only online' filter, so you can filter trades by online traders.
- Fixed issue where users couldn't quote each other in the Price Check subforum.
- Fixed padding issue with 'add another slot' when marking a trade as sold on mobile.
- Fixed descriptive text in online block of trade ad view for users watching a Trade. Now only visible in Trade as was intended.
- Fixed performance hit on non Chrome browsers caused by fontawesome icons inside trade box elements by removing them.
Database fixes & changes:
- Monster database 100% complete, thanks guys for your contributions. Only base item ilvl/eth values left for me to process, and 3 misc recipe contribs, then we'll be totally caught up on every single data field as far as I'm aware
- Fixed bug where Rat Man variants of Fetish weren't displaying correctly in various site sections.
- Concealed 'Normal' and 'Nightmare' tabs on Uber monsters like Uber Izual (as they can only ever spawn in Hell)
- Fixed incorrect
ibasespeedvalue for Greater Talons.
- Fixed bug where Cold & Lightning damage filters were not working correctly for Runewords.
- Fixed missing linebreak on
imagicfield of Faith.
- Fixed switched (and incorrect) attributes on Phoenix tooltip.
- Fixed missing Lore sections on Nihlathak and Izual.
- Fixed bug where Izual was showing himself as the base monster.
- Fixed wrong output icon on Recipe: Thul (was showing Tal's icon).
- Removed 'Eth', 'Might', 'Blizzard', and 'Lightning' from the autolinking system completely, due to the disproportionate amount of unintended linking ocurring.
- Added mini title attribute to 'Ladder Only' strings explaining that this does not apply in Resurrected.
- Made note about qlvl overriding ilvl sockets note slightly smaller on base item pages.
- Included qlvl of item in explanation to further clarify meaning of asterisks.
- Cleaned up conditional relations for Quests, NPCs, Monsters, Quest Items etc. to save space and neaten things up.
- Fixed colour conditionals on Superunique monster relational data.
- Fixed issue where Runeword levels were mis-aligned on category view due to not breaking floats
- Fixed issue where Scroll of Inifuss was showing when filtering for Runes in the Misc category
Miscellaneous fixes & changes:
- @Stormlash ported across the old Resurrected FAQ mini site into a suite of topics summarised here
- Fixed bug on mobile where when loading a page with pre-selected filters in the URL, the sidebar elements would overlay and not join the grid correctly. This bug still remains slightly however when resizing browser window on Desktop.
- Added @BMAY's 'tweaked' character avatars to the avatar gallery, ready to be used if you want.
- Added a Linux 'Tux' option for Platform profile selection (NB solely decorative - no filter functionality).
- Fixed typo on Bookmark tooltip guidance.
- Fixed title attribute on checkmark inline h1 icon of topics with a best answer selected.
- Cleaned the who is online box up a little bit on the index page, adding tighter commas and a full separation between members and bots.
- Fixed issue with popular pages on index which were showing duplicate entries. Also slightly increased length of list.
- Fixed layout breaking text on marking topics read on mobile.
- Fixed layout breaking overflow on topic titles when using special characters in a long string.
- Fixed topic views column width/ellipsis on topics with over 1000 views.
- Fixed issue where message count wasn't appearing next to Messages in mobile usernav.
- Fixed lazyloading bug where invisible alt tags were causing layout to shift wildly when loading some pages.
- Hid the countdown to Resurrected.. to be changed to countdown to Ladder when appropriate
- (Think so?) Fixed the 'number of descriptions written' stat on profiles so that it doesn't count topics from non-DB sections of the site.
- Various low-impact SEO and Performance optimisations.
- Added a contribute block on the database page for new people to get involved with db enrichment.
- Added Th3ory's video interview to the 'About' page (it's on Youtube now)