Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
86 replies   33838 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've only had about 20 minutes to play with the changes so haven't nearly been able to explore all the new upgrades, but from what I've been able to play with so far... Just Wow!

The amount of improvements you have made in the short time since this site has taken off is incredible.

I'm very impressed and very excited about this new version. Anyone who uses this site and hasn't donated yet, after this update, I HIGHLY suggest you do so.

Great work!
Big thanks.
Teebling,

While there is a tremendous amount of great work here, I'm compelled to complain about one thing (other than 10 trades at a time already mentioned):

You've removed the brief amount of text from the post that used to appear next to the trade item, and this is a real step backwards.

I don't want to have to click every trade to see if the
Titan's Revenge
that just got posted is 190%+ or if the Griffon's is a 20/15 or a min roll. That small amount of text was incredibly useful to have. As someone that is regularly trading here, this was really disappointing to see.
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
eightbit wrote: 2 years ago
Titan's Revenge
that just got posted is 190%+ or if the Griffon's is a 20/19 or a min roll. That small amount of text was incredibly useful to have. As someone that is regularly trading here, this was really disappointing to see.
Well no problem mate, a lot have complained and it's only been live for an hour or two :P

I'll try and fix this first thing tomorrow, got to rest first. today was long.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
eightbit wrote: 2 years ago
Titan's Revenge
that just got posted is 190%+ or if the Griffon's is a 20/19 or a min roll. That small amount of text was incredibly useful to have. As someone that is regularly trading here, this was really disappointing to see.
Well no problem mate, a lot have complained and it's only been live for an hour or two :P

I'll try and fix this first thing tomorrow, got to rest first. today was long.
Kudos. Get some rest. We'll survive. Thank you.

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
The default font has been changed to Ubuntu medium weight and I have discontinued the 'FormalBT' in-game font. This was a hard decision to make because I loved the Formal font so much, but I had to bow to overwhelming feedback that a default sans-serif font is more readable and pleasant...
Nooooo!
How dare you, sir...

Good work fellas, loving the changes I've noticed so far.
THANK YOU!

Add Viiolatez#1113 for quick responses
I love the update. @Teebling Much appreciation! :) <3

"I believe in a long prolonged derangement of the senses in order to attain the unknown" -Jim Morrison
Thank you for your hard work, this patch is so much bigger than i had even imagined and adds important fixes and utility for this trade system. GJ <3
Wow, huge update. It's almost like an entirely different site but with the same skin.

Ty for the hard work and the improvements have definitely vastly improved my experience so far.

PC: NA
I can usually be reached between 8am and 8pm PST/8PDT via my battle.net tag.
Thank you for all of your hard work and effort, just wanted to show my thanks! Very noticable difference in performance.

EnragedN3wb 179Moderator

PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
The default font has been changed to Ubuntu medium weight and I have discontinued the 'FormalBT' in-game font. This was a hard decision to make because I loved the Formal font so much, but I had to bow to overwhelming feedback that a default sans-serif font is more readable and pleasant. I thought about keeping it as a font switch option but I don't want to maintain CSS for both font options long term. I actually really like the new font personally. You'll see Formal used in some parts of the site for decorative purposes.
I think I died a little inside when I read this. :'(

Amazing update so far though! I've been playing around with the trade search since launch & everything has been insta-fast! Can't wait to mess around with the profile stash stuff soon! Great job! :D
Thanks for all the hard work!
I really like your new trading future.
Awesome job!

Add me on Bnet for fastest response: BgAblaze#3825
For more items check out my profile: member/BG_Ablaze/
Amazing!
Thank you!
You are a talent and genius Teebling, great work and congratz! cheerz :)
This is a huge improvement. hopefully the community gets bigger here
And appreciate all the work performed.

Ladder and Non-ladder trades. Check the indicator!
Avoid trading with bad-mannered stealers. check BNET ID!

Looking for:
5OS 15ED 3AR
Eth
/non-
Eth
Berserker Axe

3OS 15ED15MD
Archon Plate
Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU! This site feels like an official online auction house to the game now. Such a well done job. Respect for all your hard work.
Just THANK YOU for providing this platform!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...