Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
86 replies   33840 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just came to say thank you :)
Thanks for the hard work but , so sad about this ..

"The default font has been changed to Ubuntu medium weight and I have discontinued the 'FormalBT' in-game font. This was a hard decision to make because I loved the Formal font so much, but I had to bow to overwhelming feedback that a default sans-serif font is more readable and pleasant. I thought about keeping it as a font switch option but I don't want to maintain CSS for both font options long term. I actually really like the new font personally. You'll see Formal used in some parts of the site for decorative purposes."

Keep wondering & playing.
https://twitter.com/puremolecule
Awesome!

Nice work. Best Trading Site.
I wish you could search on find trades without entering a name. What i mean is, to be able to search by filters only. I belive i am not the only one who doesnt know all the Charm names. But if i combine the small charm filter with like mf and res it should show me some results. Right now it wont because i didnt enter any name. That's what is standing out to me. Otherwise i am super excited with the new changes.
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Androkas wrote: 2 years ago
Right now it wont because i didnt enter any name.
Try using just 'charm' as the keyword, or * charm as a keyword expression (any word + charm), and then any attributes you're looking for.

Remember to enable 'hybrid' search option that searches in both trade titles and descriptions.

All of this is explained in detail in hover tooltips on the search page.

Bryght 126

Druid Europe PC
Congratulations for the successful v1.0 launch
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago

Try using just 'charm' as the keyword
After trying some time i figured out that this works. As i know now and trough your answer to my post, i will have this work for me.
I asked my friends to which i talk over discord and we all had to fiddle around until we figured. My feedback was aiming towards making it possible to search just by
filter's so it's even more intuitive. As always thanks for your great work.
Amazing job with this update. I am shocked at the improvements.

The only issue I have is PLEASE move the pop up ad in the bottom left to somewhere embedded or bottom right. It is always popping up over the chat box

Fex 3

Barbarian Europe PC
Excellent job with the update.

Few findings:

* You cannot set how many messages are shown in a single page; turns pretty annoying browing through multiple pages AND starting from the first one when clicking your link as a seller

* Mass bump doesn't work at all. Doesn't do anything. It gives a message that it does, but everything still shows as "bump availabl". Single bumps work.

Request for FUTURE:

* Add SHOPs, sort of "set image" of an item and let people offer on that while on a SINGLE page.

Eg.

Item 1 / Image of item 1

Shows highest offer in runes. Public information.

History of offers is hidden from others but available for the seller.

Item 2

Same thing.

Item 3

Same thing

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
First off, props for what you've done here! The update seems to cover a rather massive amount of (solid) changes. Extra shoutout for actually being transparent through the update process. That progress overview page was a brilliant idea. Even more so when you're used to Blizzard-type transparency levels of servers being down for 4 hours before some Twitter intern goes "stuff's broken, derp!".

Naturally, there's a few things still/now broken but that's the nature of development I dare say.

One thing that stands out to me as "room for improvement" though is the advanced filter bit in trade creation. The advanced filtering itself is a brilliant concept and is bound to make life much, much easier, especially when looking for specific charms or jewels. However, especially in those cases and especially in some more "specific searches", it quickly hits a limit.

Might I propose that for a future update, if possible, you replace it with a system that - rather than having a bunch of toggle buttons for a select few properties - includes a searchable list of then individually selectable affixes/suffixes that exist in D2? Either with the actual names (e.g. Life / Sustenance / Vita) or at least grouped into all existing categories (simply "Life" or "Hit Points" for the same 3 examples). As is, there's a few options there but it seems even some of the more common ones are missing (IAS, ED, DtM, ..).

Naturally, searching for a specific jewel SHOULD already be quite easy because people SHOULD enter the exact name of the whole thing. But looking at previous trades, they don't, simply because it then hides them from those not as specific.
Simple example:
I actually need a Dun Jewel of Fervor (i.e. DtM and IAS). But I'm inclined to say noone would ever list it as such because nearly noone would ever search for a Dun Jewel of anything and it seemingly hides it decently well from all of those folks looking for any IAS Jewel, regardless of other stats on it, who would simply type in "Jewel of Fervor". Being able to select all applicable properties on trade creating and then having it show in searches for any one or more of those would solve that problem.
i love it
Thanks you so much for amazing job! It's my favorite Diablo-site since i discovered it.
I have a proposition - can you add a special type of gems and jewels without specific kind? I often create offers like "40 perfect unsorted gems for
Pul
", so it can be very useful.
Please add the ability to search for offers in all 3 regions at once!
For now i don't really got the Stash system. How can i place my offers in Stash 2 instead of Stash 1? And at this moment in Stash 1 showes up 12 active trades, but i got more than 12. They exists, but hidden, and there is no navigate buttons.
And one more thing about donations. I would like to reward you for your work, i really do. But 10 Euro is too much for my contry. I paid 25 Euro for the whole D2R =) Could you add another types of donation? Like 1 or 5 Euro? That would be great.
Sorry for my english and best regards!

Bryght 126

Druid Europe PC
Hey there, I got an issue. My profile page only shows 12 trades, while in fact I had a lot more ongoing.
They were not expired, and are not in my other tabs.

Oddly enough, trade stats says I have 24 active trades, but clicking on "Active (All)" only lists 8 items. Only way to find my other trades requires me to click on "All posts by me" and look for them.

What's going on here? Am I missing a button or pagination stuff somewhere? :)

For now I'll go through my "hidden" posts manually and reactivate them by bumping them.
Thanks for the awesome work

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Bryght wrote: 2 years ago
Hey there, I got an issue. My profile page only shows 12 trades, while in fact I had a lot more ongoing.
Go to Edit your trades and click Advanced and then switch what Stash Tab they are in. Each can hold 12 trades right now.

Moving my
Flail
from Trash to Trash2. :D

1. 2. 3.

This site now seems to work better than some sites belonging to multi-billion dollar corporations. YaY
The saddest thing for me right now is seeing this message:

Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Fex wrote: 2 years ago
* You cannot set how many messages are shown in a single page; turns pretty annoying browing through multiple pages
It's set to 30 per page at the moment as I am being cautious about performance for the beginning of this patch cycle. It may increase over time. I'm not going to give people the option to decide how many pages they want to render.
AND starting from the first one when clicking your link as a seller
What do you mean?
Mass bump doesn't work at all. Doesn't do anything. It gives a message that it does, but everything still shows as "bump availabl". Single bumps work.
Known bug and in the known issues thread already, no need to report twice thank you.
* Add SHOPs, sort of "set image" of an item and let people offer on that while on a SINGLE page.
Your stash already does this - you can rename the custom tabs and move items around between these stash tabs. Have you seen it yet?
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Might I propose that for a future update, if possible, you replace it with a system that - rather than having a bunch of toggle buttons for a select few properties - includes a searchable list of then individually selectable affixes/suffixes that exist in D2? Either with the actual names (e.g. Life / Sustenance / Vita) or at least grouped into all existing categories (simply "Life" or "Hit Points" for the same 3 examples). As is, there's a few options there but it seems even some of the more common ones are missing (IAS, ED, DtM, ..).
To me it seems that you haven't familiarised yourself fully with the new search yet. Rather than building fixed filters for every single possible attribute in the game, I have made a keyword search engine that picks up these phrases for you if you want to find them. For example if you're looking for the affix 'of Life', or the stat modifier 'Better Chance of Getting Magic Items' - you can add these to your search keywords after the item's name. If you then select 'Search all (hybrid) - it will search both the titles AND descriptions of trades for those keywords and that item. Furthermore you can add additional trade filters on top of this to deepen your search further.

If I went around fulfilling everyone's requests for individual filter selections etc. then your whole page would just be rows of buttons and dropdown menus. I want people to get used to just adding on keywords to their search and using all of its advanced tooling - it's so much freer and quicker than using filters, and allows the engine to cover ALL the demands of traders looking for stuff. So this is why I only built filter options for the most popular magical attributes - which I held a discussion topic on few weeks ago asking what people wanted to see the most. IAS wasn't on anyone's list but a few people have requested it today/yesterday so I'll consider. The rest can just as easily be reached with keywords.

Take the time to look through the search's options guys - I've written really detailed guidance in the form of hover tooltips so you can see what each and every individual filter/option changes about the search to be made.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
I actually need a Dun Jewel of Fervor (i.e. DtM and IAS). But I'm inclined to say noone would ever list it as such because nearly noone would ever search for a Dun Jewel of anything and it seemingly hides it decently well from all of those folks looking for any IAS Jewel, regardless of other stats on it, who would simply type in "Jewel of Fervor". Being able to select all applicable properties on trade creating and then having it show in searches for any one or more of those would solve that problem.
Okay several ways you could go about this then. First I'd try a quick search with the exact jewel's name, as that is what is advised to people when they list jewels for trades (same for charms, ammies, rings btw). If that turns up no results, I'd try searching 'jewel ias dtm' or 'jewel increased attack speed max damage' or whatever attributes you're looking for. Make sure that the option 'hybrid' (which searches all descriptions and titles' contents). If that didn't work, I'd try looking at just the keyword 'Increased Attack Speed' and then adding the 'Jewels' trade filter to it. If that didn't work, I'd try using an advanced keyword expression like * jewel (ias|dtm|magic find). Like, there's so many ways you guys can search now. Could you please give these a try and feed back on this?
Neonai wrote: 2 years ago
I have a proposition - can you add a special type of gems and jewels without specific kind? I often create offers like "40 perfect unsorted gems for
Pul
", so it can be very useful.
Just make a trade of any pgem or jewel and describe it as having a pack or amount of 40. This has worked well for most so far.

Please add the ability to search for offers in all 3 regions at once!
You already can - just don't select any of the region filters when you make a search. Then it will return trades from all regions.
How can i place my offers in Stash 2 instead of Stash 1? And at this moment in Stash 1 showes up 12 active trades, but i got more than 12. They exists, but hidden, and there is no navigate buttons.
Go to your profile, then near the bottom, click 'See all active trades' button - that should show all of your active trades, not just the ones in stash tab 1. There are a maximum of 12 items in any stash tab at this current time. To move them to a different stash tab, find the trade, then edit the stash tab choice in the advanced filters pane.
Bryght wrote: 2 years ago
What's going on here? Am I missing a button or pagination stuff somewhere?
No you're not. See the reply above ^. To add to this, it's becoming apparent that for some reason the 'all active trades' section only shows trades made after v1.0 launch, so I'll be looking into that as an additional bug.
EwwwCarcass wrote: 2 years ago
This site now seems to work better than some sites belonging to multi-billion dollar corporations. YaY
Glad to hear that you guys are feeling the speed boost!

yomo wrote: 2 years ago

hey, @Teebling I can make a donation for him, would you grant him a badge/donator status?
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
andi242 wrote: 2 years ago
yomo wrote: 2 years ago

hey, @Teebling I can make a donation for him, would you grant him a badge/donator status?
Of course, that's very kind of you.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago

Of course, that's very kind of you.
done, shall I DM the transaction code?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation