Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
andi242 wrote: 2 years ago
done, shall I DM the transaction code?
@andi242 no it's fine mate, can see it came from you, @yomo you now have donator status :)

What a charming thing to see people gifting each other donations! Thanks guys.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
@andi242 no it's fine mate, can see it came from you, @yomo you now have donator status :)

thank you! :D

I am just expressing my gratitude that you built this site and spend 6+ hours updating yesterday :)

thank you! :D

I am just expressing my gratitude that you built this site and spend 6+ hours updating yesterday :)
OMG Thanks, this community is amazing.
Thanks for all the great work!

This site looks and works even better than before... and it was already pretty good!

@Teebling Is it confirmed that we can give "trust" to buyers now? I just sold an item and coudln't find the option to give the buyer a "trust". Thanks!

Mage#1995
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
WingsMage wrote: 2 years ago
@Teebling Is it confirmed that we can give "trust" to buyers now? I just sold an item and coudln't find the option to give the buyer a "trust". Thanks!
Shit think I forgot to change something lol - have a look now for me will you?

WingsMage wrote: 2 years ago
Shit think I forgot to change something lol - have a look now for me will you?
Haha, confirmed now working! I now see the button "Mark buyer as trusted". That was a quick fix! Thanks :)

Mage#1995
Site is sooo much faster and new features are great! Will be donating. Thanks!
The new update and features are amazing! Keep up the good work! I'll consider making a few donations myself.
Monumental effort. Well done :)

AGKS 17

Paladin PC
keep up the good work.

In Search Of The Total Peace Of Mind
Wow! Thank you so much! This made my head explode! One little question, are you human??
Hmmmm
Thank you for the hardwork! This is the best D2 trade website I have ever known.
BTW, when I click the sponsor link, PayPal says my country is not in the list. Is there any other options?
TY
goatghost wrote: 2 years ago
Monumental effort. Well done :)
I actually can't believe how many improvements have been made to this. I've long thought of things that would improve this site, but it was always tempered by the knowledge it's not a full dev team with a proper budget... but you have delivered!
Just here to post my appreciation for your hardwork. I am a programmer myself and I know the shit-ton of work to make a system work so flawlessly like it.

The performance improvement is NOTICEABLE and IMO it was the biggest improvement so far.

Did you had to rethink about the alghorithm/data-structures to improve the price-check speed? It improved considerable!
This site has turned out so AWSOME!

Thank you so much! These changes I didn't even know how badly I wanted them until reading this. ♥
eightbit wrote: 2 years ago
I don't want to have to click every trade to see if the
Titan's Revenge
that just got posted is 190%+ or if the Griffon's is a 20/19 or a min roll. That small amount of text was incredibly useful to have. As someone that is regularly trading here, this was really disappointing to see.
Well no problem mate, a lot have complained and it's only been live for an hour or two :P

I'll try and fix this first thing tomorrow, got to rest first. today was long.
@Teebling, Is there an update on this?
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
eightbit wrote: 2 years ago
Is there an update on this?
Yeah, I'm taking my rest. Spent 6 weeks straight working on v1.0 - I know I said I'd fit it in the next day but it's a bigger job than anticipated.

Once I have my new dev environment up and ready I'll push a hotfix Monday or Tuesday. I don't want to burn out guys, it's already a full-time job administrating the place let alone developing fixes/updates for it.

I just deleted all my listed trades by accident, by mistakenly clicking the delete all trades instead of bumping all trade. Is there no way to abort this? Clicking it again didn't do anything, neither did reloading during the countdown.

2 Suggestions:
- Make it abort the process by clicking it again
- Don't have bump and delete right next to each other
Nice 😌

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...