Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
33 replies   5377 views

Description

This topic is now outdated. Please read the patch notes for v1.0.
Patch 0.5 introduces no significant additions to the site's features and mainly focuses on bug fixes. I've only had 2-3 days to develop and deploy this, so I prioritised some things over others. Will be addressing the rest of your feedback in the next patch. Sorry for the very brief notes without pictures.

Enjoy Resurrected everyone! :D

Trade fixes & changes:

• New UI layout for the trade marketplace on both desktop and mobile after lots of feedback on this - it is more 'table/list-like' now, prioritising legibility, and has a text/icon-only compact mode as well if preferred.
  • You can now add values for the amount of items your trade sold for. For example, 10
    Stone of Jordan
  • Reduced number of soldfor slots to 4, now that we are able to input values as well there's no need for so many.
  • Made some performance optimisations on the trade marketplace so it runs a bit quicker and smoother than before.
  • Tooltips for recognised items in the titles of trades have been added back in again.
  • Fixed issue where replying to a trade didn't auto-watch the trade for you.
  • You now get a notification when a trade you are watching is sold to someone. It also reminds the receiver to give +1 Trust if they were the buyer.
  • Made the 'Watch Trade' button more visible by taking it out of the 'Options' sub-panel and placing it more prominently
  • Fixed issue where users were able to other members' trades as sold. Now you can only mark your own trades as sold.
  • Re-added the ability to select Ladder from your profile - there may be people wanting to trade D2 Legacy ladder items until Resurrected's ladder comes. Also re-activated filtering for it in the Trade marketplace.
  • You can now filter for trades made by a Hardcore AND Ladder character in the same filtering argument.
  • Fixed issue where caster items and miscellaneous items identified in trade titles weren't being coloured correctly on both category and trade pages.
  • Fixed broken login/logout/register link for Guests when clicking the 'Create New Trade' button.
  • Added a 'show only online' filter, so you can filter trades by online traders.
  • Fixed issue where users couldn't quote each other in the Price Check subforum.
  • Fixed padding issue with 'add another slot' when marking a trade as sold on mobile.
  • Fixed descriptive text in online block of trade ad view for users watching a Trade. Now only visible in Trade as was intended.
  • Fixed performance hit on non Chrome browsers caused by fontawesome icons inside trade box elements by removing them.

Database fixes & changes:

• Monster database 100% complete, thanks guys for your contributions. Only base item ilvl/
    Eth
    values left for me to process, and 3 misc recipe contribs, then we'll be totally caught up on every single data field as far as I'm aware :)
  • Fixed bug where Rat Man variants of
    Fetish
    weren't displaying correctly in various site sections.
  • Concealed 'Normal' and 'Nightmare' tabs on Uber monsters like
    Uber Izual
    (as they can only ever spawn in Hell)
  • Fixed incorrect ibasespeed value for
    Greater Talons
  • Fixed bug where Cold & Lightning damage filters were not working correctly for Runewords.
  • Fixed missing linebreak on imagic field of Faith.
  • Fixed switched (and incorrect) attributes on Phoenix tooltip.
  • Fixed missing Lore sections on
    Nihlathak
    and
    Izual
  • Fixed bug where
    Izual
    was showing himself as the base monster.
  • Fixed wrong output icon on
    Recipe: Thul
    (was showing
    Tal
    's icon).
  • Removed '
    Eth
    ', 'Might', 'Blizzard', and 'Lightning' from the autolinking system completely, due to the disproportionate amount of unintended linking ocurring.
  • Added mini title attribute to 'Ladder Only' strings explaining that this does not apply in Resurrected.
  • Made note about qlvl overriding ilvl sockets note slightly smaller on base item pages.
  • Included qlvl of item in explanation to further clarify meaning of asterisks.
  • Cleaned up conditional relations for Quests, NPCs, Monsters, Quest Items etc. to save space and neaten things up.
  • Fixed colour conditionals on Superunique monster relational data.
  • Fixed issue where Runeword levels were mis-aligned on category view due to not breaking floats
  • Fixed issue where
    Scroll of Inifuss
    was showing when filtering for Runes in the Misc category

Miscellaneous fixes & changes:

• @
    Stormlash
    ported across the old Resurrected FAQ mini site into a suite of topics summarised here
  • Fixed bug on mobile where when loading a page with pre-selected filters in the URL, the sidebar elements would overlay and not join the grid correctly. This bug still remains slightly however when resizing browser window on Desktop.
  • Added @BMAY's 'tweaked' character avatars to the avatar gallery, ready to be used if you want.
  • Added a Linux 'Tux' option for Platform profile selection (NB solely decorative - no filter functionality).
  • Fixed typo on Bookmark tooltip guidance.
  • Fixed title attribute on checkmark inline h1 icon of topics with a best answer selected.
  • Cleaned the who is online box up a little bit on the index page, adding tighter commas and a full separation between members and bots.
  • Fixed issue with popular pages on index which were showing duplicate entries. Also slightly increased length of list.
  • Fixed layout breaking text on marking topics read on mobile.
  • Fixed layout breaking overflow on topic titles when using special characters in a long string.
  • Fixed topic views column width/ellipsis on topics with over 1000 views.
  • Fixed issue where message count wasn't appearing next to Messages in mobile usernav.
  • Fixed lazyloading bug where invisible alt tags were causing layout to shift wildly when loading some pages.
  • Hid the countdown to Resurrected.. to be changed to countdown to Ladder when appropriate :)
  • (Think so?) Fixed the 'number of descriptions written' stat on profiles so that it doesn't count topics from non-DB sections of the site.
  • Various low-impact SEO and Performance optimisations.
  • Added a contribute block on the database page for new people to get involved with db enrichment.
  • Added Th3ory's video interview to the 'About' page (it's on Youtube now)
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
This topic is now outdated. Please read the patch notes for v1.0.
Patch 0.5 introduces no significant additions to the site's features and mainly focuses on bug fixes. I've only had 2-3 days to develop and deploy this, so I prioritised some things over others. Will be addressing the rest of your feedback in the next patch. Sorry for the very brief notes without pictures.

Enjoy Resurrected everyone! :D

Trade fixes & changes:

• New UI layout for the trade marketplace on both desktop and mobile after lots of feedback on this - it is more 'table/list-like' now, prioritising legibility, and has a text/icon-only compact mode as well if preferred.
  • You can now add values for the amount of items your trade sold for. For example, 10
    Stone of Jordan
  • Reduced number of soldfor slots to 4, now that we are able to input values as well there's no need for so many.
  • Made some performance optimisations on the trade marketplace so it runs a bit quicker and smoother than before.
  • Tooltips for recognised items in the titles of trades have been added back in again.
  • Fixed issue where replying to a trade didn't auto-watch the trade for you.
  • You now get a notification when a trade you are watching is sold to someone. It also reminds the receiver to give +1 Trust if they were the buyer.
  • Made the 'Watch Trade' button more visible by taking it out of the 'Options' sub-panel and placing it more prominently
  • Fixed issue where users were able to other members' trades as sold. Now you can only mark your own trades as sold.
  • Re-added the ability to select Ladder from your profile - there may be people wanting to trade D2 Legacy ladder items until Resurrected's ladder comes. Also re-activated filtering for it in the Trade marketplace.
  • You can now filter for trades made by a Hardcore AND Ladder character in the same filtering argument.
  • Fixed issue where caster items and miscellaneous items identified in trade titles weren't being coloured correctly on both category and trade pages.
  • Fixed broken login/logout/register link for Guests when clicking the 'Create New Trade' button.
  • Added a 'show only online' filter, so you can filter trades by online traders.
  • Fixed issue where users couldn't quote each other in the Price Check subforum.
  • Fixed padding issue with 'add another slot' when marking a trade as sold on mobile.
  • Fixed descriptive text in online block of trade ad view for users watching a Trade. Now only visible in Trade as was intended.
  • Fixed performance hit on non Chrome browsers caused by fontawesome icons inside trade box elements by removing them.

Database fixes & changes:

• Monster database 100% complete, thanks guys for your contributions. Only base item ilvl/
    Eth
    values left for me to process, and 3 misc recipe contribs, then we'll be totally caught up on every single data field as far as I'm aware :)
  • Fixed bug where Rat Man variants of
    Fetish
    weren't displaying correctly in various site sections.
  • Concealed 'Normal' and 'Nightmare' tabs on Uber monsters like
    Uber Izual
    (as they can only ever spawn in Hell)
  • Fixed incorrect ibasespeed value for
    Greater Talons
  • Fixed bug where Cold & Lightning damage filters were not working correctly for Runewords.
  • Fixed missing linebreak on imagic field of Faith.
  • Fixed switched (and incorrect) attributes on Phoenix tooltip.
  • Fixed missing Lore sections on
    Nihlathak
    and
    Izual
  • Fixed bug where
    Izual
    was showing himself as the base monster.
  • Fixed wrong output icon on
    Recipe: Thul
    (was showing
    Tal
    's icon).
  • Removed '
    Eth
    ', 'Might', 'Blizzard', and 'Lightning' from the autolinking system completely, due to the disproportionate amount of unintended linking ocurring.
  • Added mini title attribute to 'Ladder Only' strings explaining that this does not apply in Resurrected.
  • Made note about qlvl overriding ilvl sockets note slightly smaller on base item pages.
  • Included qlvl of item in explanation to further clarify meaning of asterisks.
  • Cleaned up conditional relations for Quests, NPCs, Monsters, Quest Items etc. to save space and neaten things up.
  • Fixed colour conditionals on Superunique monster relational data.
  • Fixed issue where Runeword levels were mis-aligned on category view due to not breaking floats
  • Fixed issue where
    Scroll of Inifuss
    was showing when filtering for Runes in the Misc category

Miscellaneous fixes & changes:

• @
    Stormlash
    ported across the old Resurrected FAQ mini site into a suite of topics summarised here
  • Fixed bug on mobile where when loading a page with pre-selected filters in the URL, the sidebar elements would overlay and not join the grid correctly. This bug still remains slightly however when resizing browser window on Desktop.
  • Added @BMAY's 'tweaked' character avatars to the avatar gallery, ready to be used if you want.
  • Added a Linux 'Tux' option for Platform profile selection (NB solely decorative - no filter functionality).
  • Fixed typo on Bookmark tooltip guidance.
  • Fixed title attribute on checkmark inline h1 icon of topics with a best answer selected.
  • Cleaned the who is online box up a little bit on the index page, adding tighter commas and a full separation between members and bots.
  • Fixed issue with popular pages on index which were showing duplicate entries. Also slightly increased length of list.
  • Fixed layout breaking text on marking topics read on mobile.
  • Fixed layout breaking overflow on topic titles when using special characters in a long string.
  • Fixed topic views column width/ellipsis on topics with over 1000 views.
  • Fixed issue where message count wasn't appearing next to Messages in mobile usernav.
  • Fixed lazyloading bug where invisible alt tags were causing layout to shift wildly when loading some pages.
  • Hid the countdown to Resurrected.. to be changed to countdown to Ladder when appropriate :)
  • (Think so?) Fixed the 'number of descriptions written' stat on profiles so that it doesn't count topics from non-DB sections of the site.
  • Various low-impact SEO and Performance optimisations.
  • Added a contribute block on the database page for new people to get involved with db enrichment.
  • Added Th3ory's video interview to the 'About' page (it's on Youtube now)

I love that grin on your avatar!
I’m new ;)
Great job! That was a heck of a lot of work to finish in two weeks, especially considering you were on vacation for one of them
I'm surprised post13999.html#p13999 didn't make it, it's only a quick CSS fix.

Ran37 95

Sorceress Americas PC
Great job as always!

- Ran37

Th3ory 385

Paladin Americas PC
LETS GO - @Teebling

BMAY 518

Assassin Americas PC
Great job!

Honestly I've gotten such a kick out of seeing my smiling character faces around the forums already. 😁

BMAY wrote: 2 years ago
Great job!

Honestly I've gotten such a kick out of seeing my smiling character faces around the forums already. 😁
Great job indeed, @Teebling. I too absolutely love the smiling character portraits. Thank you @BMAY!
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
    Stone of Jordan
Awesome update, but is it also possible to add the QTY field to the New Trade screen too? Like for exemple I'd like to list 40
Ral
runes.

Else I really like the new Trade Market, faster to see trades now. Only thing I'd like for now would be a setting to only show trades according to my profile. "Resurrected", "PC", "Expansion", "Softcore" pre-checked when I load the page.

Really good job on this "small" update. Looking forward for the next one!
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Mikurichan wrote: 2 years ago
Awesome update, but is it also possible to add the QTY field to the New Trade screen too? Like for exemple I'd like to list 40
Ral
runes.

Else I really like the new Trade Market, faster to see trades now. Only thing I'd like for now would be a setting to only show trades according to my profile. "Resurrected", "PC", "Expansion", "Softcore" pre-checked when I load the page.
Sure. Didn't have time for these this time around, but will be coming.

You are the best ^^!
I appreciate all the updates we get. Whether they are huge or minor, it shows you listen to feedback and not let too many small things go. It shows that you really care. Thanks, Boi!

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
Great work! I love that diablo2.io is such a vast and advanced site and is still having features actively added.

Curious about the trade display change. I found the previous design much more clear and direct. The single-line list-view feels more confusing to me. Could the description text be placed on a line below the title instead of the same line? I think that might alleviate it.
Or perhaps add the previous display as an option in the layout dropdown(Detailed, Compact, Grid)?

I'm sure I'll get used to it either way, but the first time I saw it after the change I was very confused. It just didn't seem as clear as the previous version.

Thanks for your continued hard work!

Always open to offers, even if they seem 'too low' ;)
Typically available most days from 5-11pm EST.

Send a message or whisper (Bnet: SkyrateStorm#1548 ) to secure trades faster.
And please be sure to leave Trust after each transaction.

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
Very nice as always @Teebling :) The site just keeps getting better and better.

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."

gmy77 19

Assassin Europe PC
Mikurichan wrote: 2 years ago
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
    Stone of Jordan
Ral
runes.

Really good job on this "small" update. Looking forward for the next one!
Small thing BUT VERY VERY USEFULL
AND Thanks for all your work on diablo2.io an amazing information point for this AMAZING GAME... Diablo 2 Res.

Share this website to all.

Thanks.

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
Nicely done, @Teebling :)

Awesome! Love the site and layout. Seems to be a solid community here so far. 🤙🏻
Thank You!
Awesome work putting this site up, I will depend on it heavily throughout my time in D2:R
I recommend you to look into varnish cache to optimize speed for the site as a future improvement.
@BMAY @Teebling Yall got the creepy vibes going with the display pics. I love it.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation