Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
20 replies   5771 views

Description

Hey everyone!

Stay awhile and listen.

The Diablo2.io Discord has arrived!
Come join the #1 Community-driven Diablo II Resource Website.

Help us shape our vision by giving us your invaluable feedback and who knows, even contribute yourself. Everyone can help! That's the beauty of it.
Share your Diablo II experience, make a guide, leave a comment, make a description suggestion, interact with the community. New (and even veterans) players will be so grateful to you.
Report something that is broken so we can fix it! We very much appreciate it all :)

diablo2.io is growing fast as more people come along.
Share it with your friends and family and let's all take advantage of what we have here.

Thank you, players!
See you in Hell.
Description by Stormlash

Can be used to make Runewords:

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
Hey everyone!

Stay awhile and listen.

The Diablo2.io Discord has arrived!
Come join the #1 Community-driven Diablo II Resource Website.

Help us shape our vision by giving us your invaluable feedback and who knows, even contribute yourself. Everyone can help! That's the beauty of it.
Share your Diablo II experience, make a guide, leave a comment, make a description suggestion, interact with the community. New (and even veterans) players will be so grateful to you.
Report something that is broken so we can fix it! We very much appreciate it all :)

diablo2.io is growing fast as more people come along.
Share it with your friends and family and let's all take advantage of what we have here.

Thank you, players!
See you in Hell.

TASTY

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
IronLesbian wrote: 2 years ago
TASTY
I guess you could say it's "Fresh Meat".

Good Job!THX u!
invite link expired :)
OP

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
ScaryPlotter wrote: 2 years ago
invite link expired :)
Fixed!

Sweet! The Discord for the D2R subreddit is dead (admins are gone) so this new one is welcomed!
Just found this website. Fucking hell good job on the design. I am wondering if you plan to extend the database into a usable API for the community devs or no?

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Alchemy wrote: 2 years ago
Just found this website. Fucking hell good job on the design. I am wondering if you plan to extend the database into a usable API for the community devs or no?
Hopes are that Blizz expose an API for resurrected. If they don't, then yes I'll find a way to make the data public.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Hopes are that Blizz expose an API for resurrected. If they don't, then yes I'll find a way to make the data public.
I had just made a post on blizzard asking if they were going to make a public one considering they have public APIs for all their other games. Either way that would be great! <3

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
I had just made a post on blizzard asking if they were going to make a public one considering they have public APIs for all their other games. Either way that would be great! <3
Yeah. Regardless of what Blizz release - the DB here has a lot more added onto it by the community, so has a bit more on offer in comparison to raw game files :)

Link expired

How to contact me to do trade?

You have 3 options:
1. From the game type /w Morph#21260 Hi
2. Join to group before trading, you will be removed after trade is completed https://blizzard.com/invite/BZyaxpcPPB
3. Send me your battletag in pm
OP

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
Morph21 wrote: 2 years ago
Link expired
Fixed!

Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
Link expired
Fixed!
Can you fix it again? :)
OP

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
KingforaDay wrote: 2 years ago
Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
Link expired
Fixed!
Can you fix it again? :)
Yes, sir. Fixed!
Thank you.

Link's expired again. Since this is supposed to be a public discord, why not post a permanent link?
OP

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
thebleh wrote: 2 years ago
Link's expired again. Since this is supposed to be a public discord, why not post a permanent link?
Fixed!
Cuz I'm fast AF, boi!

Here's a non-expiring link https://discord.gg/zhVz5Hexux

Hardcore life baby! • View my items for trade!

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Siigari wrote: 2 years ago
Here's a non-expiring link https://discord.gg/zhVz5Hexux
thanks

No matter what link i try, it's not adding the server.. Did something happen? :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...