Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
41 replies   37881 views

New D2R patch 2.4 info summarised from the official developer update stream today

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Asha wrote: 2 years ago
I only want they remove that single damn arrow forcin the player to invest 5 more skill pts to open
Armageddon
- effectively just wasting it. And yes - fixin that arrow DOESNT mean that fire synergies for a dru "should be nerfed accordingly, blah-blah-blah" The rest is basically ok.
the devs said they are re-working some synergies and pre-reqs so perhaps removing that is one of them? its a pretty obvious design flaw for that druid skill tree that should've been changed long ago.
Asha wrote: 2 years ago
Btw, people: how about addin some delay to
Teleport
? 😉 Even 1-2 seconds will change the game greatly - less sorc farm, less nigma-huntin, less leechin other ppl games, less ninja-lootin, etc. More of a fair and slow gameplay, right?
nah, i think that would just make farming certain bosses or areas extremely tedious. i honestly think they should just make a different runeword thats cheaper than Enigma so more classes can be farmers and you don't have to farm for 3 months like a full time job to be able to make a 2nd farmer class lol. something like the cost of Treachery but with +1
Teleport

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
nah, i think that would just make farming certain bosses or areas extremely tedious. i honestly think they should just make a different runeword thats cheaper than Enigma so more classes can be farmers and you don't have to farm for 3 months like a full time job to be able to make a 2nd farmer class lol. something like the cost of Treachery but with +1
Teleport
It'd be cool to see +
Teleport
added to more items or runewords. To add diversity in item builds. Can even be charges if they don't want it too accessible.

I like the idea of a
Helm
runeword that includes it. Opens up body slot for different options, and incentivizes shift away from current preferred helms.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation