34 replies   36360 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Bookmehs wrote: 1 year ago
@Teebling

Previously I had an option to search items by whatever is in the title of the trade. Just type "skiller" - > Quick Search and you have all the skiller shops.

Did you really remove this option to search trades (as it is not working now)? Do you realize how inconvenient this is?
Still works the same as it did before for me.
Though the index rebuild might still be in progress, limiting your results.

As of right now, if you search for skiller in full description, you get 1 result, in title you get none. Either because there are none or because some rebuilding is still in progress.

Confirmed it still works with other entries in title-only as well though ("
Tal
", "jewel", ..).
OP

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Bookmehs wrote: 1 year ago
Did you really remove this option to search trades (as it is not working now)? Do you realize how inconvenient this is?
I went to bed last night, woke up 7 hours later and the search index rebuild is still running unfortunately:
I'll wait another hour or two - I see it's indexing at a veeerrryy slow rate for some reason. If it still doesn't want to play, I'll try and interrupt it. If that doesn't work, I'll import the backed-up search index from before 1.41 deployment. Please have patience I've not encountered this issue before, will be fixed before ladder np.

OP

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Poked script with a stick, seems to be running at full speed again now. Guess it timed out last night. Won't be long:

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Nothing like a good ol' stick to solve tech problems
OP

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Should be fixed now.
@bookmehs

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Using the initial example, seems to work fine now.

Some other performance issue atm though it seems, slowing down page loading in general (waiting for unpkg.com...).
OP

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
waiting for unpkg.com
Yeah their server is going down a lot lately. I should really try and self-host that file...

EDIT Self hosting those files now, unpkg's CDN is timing out a lot and no longer reliable to use. You guys shouldn't get intermittent page loading issues now.

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yep, seems all fine for the index rebuild indeed. Thanks ! :)

Other thing : when I search for stuff, I notice way less pages than before but not on recent stuff : the cleaning of old "
Zombie
" trades seems to have helped a lot, great stuff !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I haven't been here in a hot minute but its nice to see such a big update to D2io for Season 3!

Happy hunting everybody!

LuckyAce wrote: 1 year ago
I haven't been here in a hot minute but its nice to see such a big update to D2io for Season 3!

Happy hunting everybody!
true, they doing great great things over here!

Happy Slaying!
-CRUX :7

Necrarch 1603Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Love also the 5 secs for the bump all. :D

One more thing Teebling though : the cleanup happened on all expired trades, but some players services were set to never expire, and there are some (not that many, but still) that are a year old and I guess clearable.

Perhaps should you have a maximal value (6 months perhaps?) for those as well ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah will look into what to do there. Thing is the users created them in the expectation that they'd never expire, so I can't just delete them without storing them somewhere else if you see what I mean.

OP

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
All active Ladder trades have been reset to Non-Ladder. Good luck for season 3!

Was supposed to avoid WTB but it didn't, my bad guys sorry. You can set them back to ladder and the migration banner will disappear. This affected 100 listings.

atari 452

Europe XLinux
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah will look into what to do there. Thing is the users created them in the expectation that they'd never expire, so I can't just delete them without storing them somewhere else if you see what I mean.
Maybe check for when the user was last logged in. If the user wasn't logged into diablo2.io for 6 months, delete the player services from that user as well.

geo89 51

Assassin Americas XLinux
Wow, Chat GPT helped with writing some of the code for you? That's pretty convenient I must say.

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...