Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
47 replies   7909 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Inethil wrote: 1 year ago
Thank you, that's helpful. With this on, what happens exactly? I assume I can still pick things up.

Cheers.
It'll prevent you from picking up items while attacking. You have to press or hold the hotkey (however you have it set up in your user options, I have mine as hold Alt to show) to display the items on the Ground in order to pick them up. Gold pickup can still be done by running over the gold as long as you are also showing the items on the Ground.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
I understand the pickup radius is greatly reduced, but it might be worth it. Either way, much appreciated. It's not quite a fix, but might improve the life of my melee.

Deleted User 632 0

Udyret wrote: 1 year ago
image.png
A win for barb players. Finally.
Inethil wrote: 1 year ago
I understand the pickup radius is greatly reduced, but it might be worth it. Either way, much appreciated. It's not quite a fix, but might improve the life of my melee.
No problem. Yeah, it's not a complete solution to the targeting, but it will at least prevent most instances of unintended item pickup, especially in the middle of attacking.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Whirlwind
has always been one of my favorite skills even since LOD. That along with the qol fixes, This patch is definitely cool with me.
A cool feature of the new patch would be the ability to actually play it. Haven't been able to create or join a game for the last hour.
pyropy wrote: 1 year ago
A cool feature of the new patch would be the ability to actually play it. Haven't been able to create or join a game for the last hour.
working as designed

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
image.png
Glad I don't have a WW barb. They're going to give you an extra 80% damage up front but will nerf you 3% per level. So by the time your WW skill hits level 27, it will now be weaker than it was pre-patch and that weakness the grow more the higher your WW skill is. What player wants to trade late game damage for early game damage unless they're just using it as a leveling skill? They just nerfed WW some more. SMH
Unfortunately they fixed my mercenary having 'inconsistent' resurrection costs. And in this case inconsistent meant it arbitrarily cost 111111 gold. Darn.

At least the
Horadric Cube
button seems kind of nice. Although I've always preferred leaving a least a little bit of open inventory space to stacking my entire inventory full of skillers.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly through Battle.net if you're interested in one of my items, especially if I don't respond immediately to a thread I've posted.

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
Ok, Ww at lvl35 will be now 197%ed, not 222%.
Is that really a problem? With all these griefs/botds and deadly strikes/crush applied? Even the seasoned barb player won't notice the dmg nerf, imo. My barb is calm bout that, anyway.

Necrarch 1599Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hey all,

Just found out an issue I never faced before while doing a trade with someone on NA server (I am in EU) : we both could not join each other's game with the error message "level difference prevents connection" while we both hadn't checked the option on level.

Finally, fixed the issue by creating a game on NA server and it worked just fine, so the workaround is easy to find, but it's good to now that Blizzard seems to have failed some non regression testing in their lobby :D

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Runasutaru wrote: 1 year ago
Blizzard wrote:
From June 30–July 4, a mysterious energy source will grant you a 50% buff to Magic Find [...]
Oh, crap!
imagine a special themed weekend with HR or runes drop rate.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Just found out an issue I never faced before while doing a trade with someone on NA server (I am in EU) : we both could not join each other's game with the error message "level difference prevents connection" while we both hadn't checked the option on level.
Got the exact same problem today. Neither friendlist joining nor entering game/password worked, until we both relogged into same region.
Putin wrote: 1 year ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Got the exact same problem today. Neither friendlist joining nor entering game/password worked, until we both relogged into same region.
I am still experiencing this issue. Playing on PS in NA trying to play with a friend in EU. Is there anyway for console players to change which region they create games on?

PSN SoCalRaver

This trade is on PlayStation, please Do Not post an offer unless you are also on PlayStation. After posting an offer please contact me on PSN.

PLAYSTATION ONLY
Wait what...so now both have to be on the same gateway? Bummer :/

It was great the way before as long as both are friend listed.

If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Yesterday I had this issue for trading,but @zippyzon had solved and joined my game to finish the trade.He did it,maybe he'd like to explain how here.

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Born with a heart of Steel
zilonka wrote: 1 year ago
image.png
I take it back. RIP to Barb players. While the new IAS calc on 2H is a buff; however, on dual wield is a nerf.

ShadowHeart 1723Moderator

Europe PC
image.png
I take it back. RIP to Barb players. While the new IAS calc on 2H is a buff; however, on dual wield is a nerf.
Can you explain, as if explaining to a child, why it's a nerf? I have never really payed much attention to how
Whirlwind
works (I made an effort once a long time ago to try to understand it but there were so much conflicting information I gave up), and the patch notes made it sound like the changes should be a buff all-around. I haven't really given it that much thought though, so if you (or someone else) could explain it, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
Wait what...so now both have to be on the same gateway? Bummer :/

It was great the way before as long as both are friend listed.
I can confirm this. They broke it.

If you like health,
String of Ears

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...