Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
47 replies   7877 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

Blizzard wrote:
From June 30–July 4, a mysterious energy source will grant you a 50% buff to Magic Find [...]
Oh, crap!

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Open to haggling. Add me if offering BIN.
Perfect Gems
and Shape Shifting GCs are also accepted.
God, maybe I'll actually see a
Shako
Blizzard wrote:
From June 30–July 4, 50% buff to Magic Find.
Me: farm UberKeys only

Relax and have fun!

Deleted User 632 0

Blizzard wrote:
  • Changed the logic for determining how often
    Whirlwind
    attacks occur.
    Whirlwind
    now incorporates Increased Attack Speed (IAS) from all equipment. The frames between each
    Whirlwind
    attack are equal to the attack frame of a basic attack for that character (modified by increased attack speed). While dual wielding, the attack frame for each weapon will be averaged (rounding up). Overall,
    Whirlwind
    attacks should be at least as fast as they were before. Slower weapons will attack notably faster.
  • Fixed an issue where short-distance whirlwinds could end without executing a single attack.
  • Fixed an issue where
    Whirlwind
    would still apply properties and damage from a broken weapon.
  • Fixed an issue where the first attack of
    Whirlwind
    was treated different from the rest. When dual wielding, the first attack will choose two targets, just like all the other attacks.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Udyret wrote: 1 year ago
Blizzard wrote:
  • Fixed an issue where
    Whirlwind
    would still apply properties and damage from a broken weapon.
Looks like a whole bunch of folks are finally gonna have to get a 2nd weapon... :D
Whirlwind
fix really makes me curious about its new functionality. May be a nice change of pace from
Frenzy
or bezerk

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Aw yiss, bring on 2.4.3!

(To bridge the gap until Ladder Season 2 and 2.5)

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Curious to see what their determination of "Now, any number of game sites in your region that you have a strong enough connection to can contribute to the results in your Game List." is and how many/few games we still end up with after that..
Honestly, this is the happiest thing for me in the entire patch:
Blizzard wrote:
Fixed an issue where
Deckard Cain
was not able to identify items in the
Horadric Cube
. Now he will do so when the Cube is in your main inventory.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
It's not much, but hopefully the search filter will make games easier to find in conjunction with the backend changes.

I eventually noticed that the vast majority of the time, my game list was sorted alphabetically and the list of games would rarely get past "I" since a lot of game names started with "Act", "Baal", "Bring", "Chaos", and "Cow", but then people started spamming digits in front of the game name for greater visibility. Then there are those asses at d2h*n*r (not giving them a boost in the Google search rankings but you all know what site I'm talking about) who need to GTFO for clogging up the game list with their damn spam.

They mention a "Loot to Cube" skill for controllers and that you will also be able to open the cube directly with a hotkey, but I'd like to know if the cube can be set as the default container instead of your inventory when you click an item on the ground. The way it's worded is a little vague regarding how it would work with a mouse/keyboard.

I do not like having the inventory open to place items from the ground into the cube, which is why I've purposefully kept extra open slots in my inventory over the years at the cost of having it completely full of charms.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
They mention a "Loot to Cube" skill for controllers and that you will also be able to open the cube directly with a hotkey, but I'd like to know if the cube can be set as the default container instead of your inventory when you click an item on the Ground. The way it's worded is a little vague regarding how it would work with a mouse/keyboard.

I do not like having the inventory open to place items from the Ground into the cube, which is why I've purposefully kept extra open slots in my inventory over the years at the cost of having it completely full of charms.
Same, I also keep a few spots for loot, because manually putting stuff in the cube is tedious. I really hope it works on PC too, but somehow I doubt it...

And yeah, I see a lot of people excited about the patch (even some called it 'greatest patch') but I don't find it anything special, to be honest? Just a few minor QoL updates. I'm pleased by the changes, but nothing makes me ecstatic. Won't change the playing experience much.
> mf buff in the middle of our moving week

dagnabbit

so happy about ww fixes though

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
They mention a "Loot to Cube" skill for controllers and that you will also be able to open the cube directly with a hotkey, but I'd like to know if the cube can be set as the default container instead of your inventory when you click an item on the Ground. The way it's worded is a little vague regarding how it would work with a mouse/keyboard.[/nolink]
Sadly, there's nothing vague about it. It is clearly noted as a controller-specific change with no similar change noted for keyboard/mouse. So the expectation, sadly, has to be that you still need to manually loot to cube with kb/m which just further improves controller-looting vs. mouse-looting (not that it wasn't already way better..).

Would really like to see loot default to going into your cube when inventory can't hold it anymore.

And would also really like to see those freakin' loot buttons be made available to keyboard users...they are so stupidly OP in pub runes, it isn't even funny.
Console is finally getting a game list, so happy about this it's gonna change everything for us on console. Thx blizzard
man this Patch is a
Whirlwind

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
The number one benefit in 2.4.3 I am looking forward to is Cain being able to ID items held in the
Horadric Cube

However, the first thing on my wish list is that they fix the targeting, bringing it into parity with modern interfaces, like that of D3. Yes, D3 sucks in comparison to D2 in numerous ways (I am tossing that in before I arouse any anti-D3-zealotry).

However, I would love to be able to
Enchant
my merc and have it work easily, not waste the mana on me half the damn time. Of course, ranged AE builds don't suffer from this nearly as much as melee ... playing a melee I would love to easily target mobs, not be unable to see them because there is a tomb close by, or pick up some
Arrows
over swinging ... etc.

D2's targeting is a nightmare, the hit boxes for it are too small and there is no preferential algorithm (guessing here) to select mobs over the environment when in combat. Honestly, I have no idea why D3's targeting is so much smoother than D2's, I just know that it is, by far. And that alone makes playing melee much more painful over here.

D2 is the better game, in terms of loot balance, risk, atmosphere, gameplay, so many things ... but it could benefit greatly by having elements of its interface modernized.

I'd take that over stash space any day.
Inethil wrote: 1 year ago
However, I would love to be able to
Enchant
my merc and have it work easily, not waste the mana on me half the damn time. Of course, ranged AE builds don't suffer from this nearly as much as melee ... playing a melee I would love to easily target mobs, not be unable to see them because there is a tomb close by, or pick up some
Arrows
over swinging ... etc.
Type /nopickup in the in-game chat window after each time you launch D2R. They should have implemented a persistent setting for this in the game settings menu after all these years but it continues to be an oversight.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Thank you, that's helpful. With this on, what happens exactly? I assume I can still pick things up.

Cheers.
This seems to disable gold auto-pickup, which I actually like. And that just solves part of the problem, not the general difficulty of targeting. Nonetheless, I appreciate the thought.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...