Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   5291 views

PTR - Public Test Realm to open [Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.3 ]

No data yet

Description

From the recent 2.3 announcement. The patch is coming early December.
Blizzard wrote:
In the coming weeks, Diablo II: Resurrected will be launching its first ever Public Test Realm (PTR)—a special realm where we can test balance, bug fixes, and other enhancements we make to the game. We invite all of you to participate, as you’ll have an opportunity to play a crucial role in testing features and evolving the experience for all players. When we get closer, we’ll share more details on how you can gain access to the PTR and trial these changes.

The primary focus of that PTR will be revolved around fixing database issues and stabilizing our online environment. Once we are confident these fixes are in a good place, we’ll share more details on Ladder rank play and even more new changes coming to Diablo II: Resurrected.

Our community continues to be instrumental in making this game better, and for that we want to say Thank You. As we continue to update and improve the game, please keep sharing your feedback with us—your collaboration is
Key
to building an incredible Diablo II: Resurrected experience we will all treasure for years to come.

If you want to learn more about Diablo II: Resurrected, check out our website here, or for real-time updates, follow our official Twitter @Diablo.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
From the recent 2.3 announcement. The patch is coming early December.
Blizzard wrote:
In the coming weeks, Diablo II: Resurrected will be launching its first ever Public Test Realm (PTR)—a special realm where we can test balance, bug fixes, and other enhancements we make to the game. We invite all of you to participate, as you’ll have an opportunity to play a crucial role in testing features and evolving the experience for all players. When we get closer, we’ll share more details on how you can gain access to the PTR and trial these changes.

The primary focus of that PTR will be revolved around fixing database issues and stabilizing our online environment. Once we are confident these fixes are in a good place, we’ll share more details on Ladder rank play and even more new changes coming to Diablo II: Resurrected.

Our community continues to be instrumental in making this game better, and for that we want to say Thank You. As we continue to update and improve the game, please keep sharing your feedback with us—your collaboration is
Key
to building an incredible Diablo II: Resurrected experience we will all treasure for years to come.

If you want to learn more about Diablo II: Resurrected, check out our website here, or for real-time updates, follow our official Twitter @Diablo.

OP

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Blizzard wrote:
...we’ll share more details on Ladder rank play and even more new changes coming to Diablo II: Resurrected.
Still no date for ladder then, I guess we're still a long way off the stable environment the devs want before unleashing that.

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Still no date for ladder then, I guess we're still a long way off the stable environment the devs want before unleashing that.
Lol still not even a guestimate date?! Cmon man! i want everyone else to be broke like me on ladder already!

Would you rather have ladder, or server stability... Keep in mind the release of ladder will probably see a resurgence possibly even new peak load to the servers...
I know its frustrating (though I have never personally been good enough to consider doing ladder (yet)). but I personally am glad they are targeting stability first
Knowing Blizzard, the ladder may be a long ways away.

Look at WC3: Reforged as an example, or the fact that D4 and OW2 delayed.
Simple_Jaque wrote: 2 years ago
Look at WC3: Reforged as an example, or the fact that D4 and OW2 delayed.
The latter is their own fault. They fired the staff themselves.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation