Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   546 views

Description

In game spreading the word of mouth for this site will help it grow so fast. We need to support what teebling has done here by plugging him in game every chance we get. Let's grow this community site and blow the corruption out of this game before it even begins!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Chad 27

Paladin Americas PC
In game spreading the word of mouth for this site will help it grow so fast. We need to support what teebling has done here by plugging him in game every chance we get. Let's grow this community site and blow the corruption out of this game before it even begins!

:Numbad 2 "This is for you":
Note and friendly reminder for everyone: This does NOT mean that you sit there and randomly spam games. Bring diablo2.io up in a pleasant and appropriate manner. Do NOT give this website a bad image by acting like a degenerate.
OP

Chad 27

Paladin Americas PC
Well I wasn't planning on being a degenerate. I hope everyone in these forums wouldn't either and that they know what polite behavior is all about. When I say "Every chance we get", I'm simply saying if someone asks about a trading forum , resource to get info of the game or just a place to come chat about it. Point them in this direction.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Chad wrote: 2 years ago
Well I wasn't planning on being a degenerate. I hope everyone in these forums wouldn't either and that they know what polite behavior is all about. When I say "Every chance we get", I'm simply saying if someone asks about a trading forum , resource to get info of the game or just a place to come chat about it. Point them in this direction.
Yeah absolutely. I think Krythic wasn't directing that at you at all, but rather just a reminder for everyone to do this all-important task in a responsible manner :)

Also wtf... amazing!
500 online
500 online

Maybe also better to post a link to a specific item, guide, or post on the forum rather than just the site itself. Be helpful while also giving exposure to the site
OP

Chad 27

Paladin Americas PC
I see all the effort you have put into the site and I would never risk the success of this site because I think this site you have built is almost like a savior to the game. Love ya for doing this!

OP

Chad 27

Paladin Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Yeah absolutely. I think Krythic wasn't directing that at you at all, but rather just a reminder for everyone to do this all-important task in a responsible manner :)

Also wtf... amazing!

500!!!!.png
Yeah man. You've got something very special going on here!

He wasn't accusing you. He was just saying it in general because there will always be people who Crtl+V the link 1000s of times in the game chat lol. We definitely don't want to get people annoyed with the site before even trying it out.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

Also wtf... amazing!

500!!!!.png
^ This ^

I was making a blanket statement for anyone who reads this.
Told all my friends about it.

Beardozer 436Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
You mean this place isn't a pit of degenerates? I thought I was with my people here.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Also wtf... amazing!
500 is about to become "low" for online members soon ;D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...