diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
167 replies   6938 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Khegan 376

Revenant wrote: 2 years ago
Right on! Nice to meet you. What region do you service?
We service pretty much all of the GTA, and we go as far as Barrie and Innisfil.
Khegan wrote: 2 years ago
Revenant wrote: 2 years ago
Right on! Nice to meet you. What region do you service?
We service pretty much all of the GTA, and we go as far as Barrie and Innisfil.
Good stuff! I am in New Tecumseth so, right next to my area.

Cheers!

klh 52

Assassin Europe XLinux
Hello from Poland. Watched D2 being played on release, been playing on and off for the last ~18 years.

I really hope this makes jsp trading obsolete.
klh wrote: 2 years ago

I really hope this makes jsp trading obsolete.
This site and trade system is only as good as we allow it to be. If the mods+site owner keeps improving it based on feedback (which so far hasn't been a problem on this site at all) and the users keep trading/selling items as well as sharing the site with everyone they know, I can definitely see it being the superior alternative to JSP. But it takes all of us to put in the work in order for that to happen. We can do it :)

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
IronLesbian wrote: 2 years ago

This site and trade system is only as good as we allow it to be. If the mods+site owner keeps improving it based on feedback (which so far hasn't been a problem on this site at all) and the users keep trading/selling items as well as sharing the site with everyone they know, I can definitely see it being the superior alternative to JSP. But it takes all of us to put in the work in order for that to happen. We can do it :)
My exact thoughts as well. Since i found this site through reddit i have been name-dropping diablo2.io like a MFer in every forum i can find. This site blew my mind and i know as long as enough people see it, its guaranteed to be successful.

I think the site owner should re-post it on the Diablo sub reddit shortly after launch when hundreds of thousands of new players (and returning) will be specifically looking for a site like this. I'm helping bump the Blizzard-forum thread to make sure it stays at the top till after launch. Can't bump reddit threads though.

Same. I have a few smaller sites I go to and a few friends that are interested in the game. I think a few more peeps will join us soon :)

*snap*
Long time Diablo fan here.

I am…. Immortal?

Back when I was a 12 year old I was playing Diablo 1 barely understanding how to play. I remember how difficult the game was for me and it being really unique for its time. Previously I played games like might and magic which also had a fun warrior sorcer feel to it. The top down view of Diablo stood out the most to me and building your character up was a fun journey.

Several bunny hops of counter strike later we have Diablo 2. It’s systems for skills itemization and character immersion is far beyond anything we saw in Diablo 1.

My first character was a paladin. I harassed the minions of hell with
Zeal
and
Fanaticism
while I learned the mechanics of the game.

For awhile we ran Diablo runs (before LOD). I had a blast once I picked up a sorc and joined the dark side of
Telekinesis
item vacuums.

Fast forward to early LOD expansion and this is where I felt I was hooked for life. At the time you didn’t have respecs so it was common for someone to make many of the same class just different specs. Tons of games would be available for cow runs and bloody foothill runs. Really had a blast with those.

20 years later I’m still confident D2 will be in my life for many more years. This remaster is going to be a blast and I look forward to seeing a resurgence in the player base.

After playing tons of different online games Diablo 2 community has resonated as the friendliest I have experienced.

Привет из Сибири. Д2 моя любимая игра детства. С нетерпением жду ремастер, это должно быть очень круто.

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
kom6ukopm wrote: 2 years ago
Привет из Сибири. Д2 моя любимая игра детства. С нетерпением жду ремастер, это должно быть очень круто.
Google Translate: "Hello from Siberia. D2 is my favorite childhood game. Looking forward to the remaster, it should be very cool."

Let's keep it in English for now, please.
Thank you :)

Hi, all!

I have been a fan for both Diablo I and II since 1997, not the day one buyer but for Diablo II- yes!
To be honest, I am a casual player that spent 20-30 hours to finish single player game only in normal difficulty. But when I started playing with friends few years later, I did spend another 400-500 hours playing, which never be like that long compare with other games I was playing.

I used to start playing with paladin but my favourite classes are assassin and sorceror. When I firstly hear the news about the D2R, I did not think that I would buy the game because comparing the gameplay with D4, the D4 looks fresher and more attractive to play with. Interestingly, when I have tried the open-beta, the nostalgic feeling was coming back, the joy, the excitement. It was even more because of the modern graphic and details that the team have put into, felt like I met up with my long lost friend.

Unbelievable feeling. So, I have pre-ordered! lol see you guys in B.net on 23rd!! Can not wait for that.
Sutlore wrote: 2 years ago
Hi, all!

I have been a fan for both Diablo I and II since 1997, not the day one buyer but for Diablo II- yes!
To be honest, I am a casual player that spent 20-30 hours to finish single player game only in normal difficulty. But when I started playing with friends few years later, I did spend another 400-500 hours playing, which never be like that long compare with other games I was playing.

I used to start playing with paladin but my favourite classes are assassin and sorceror. When I firstly hear the news about the D2R, I did not think that I would buy the game because comparing the gameplay with D4, the D4 looks fresher and more attractive to play with. Interestingly, when I have tried the open-beta, the nostalgic feeling was coming back, the joy, the excitement. It was even more because of the modern graphic and details that the team have put into, felt like I met up with my long lost friend.

Unbelievable feeling. So, I have pre-ordered! lol see you guys in B.net on 23rd!! Can not wait for that.
Since D4 is, at minimum, 2 years away, D2R will be an incredibly entertaining game for you in the meantime. The QoL changes and graphics will help you enjoy it more than the past.

Also, many of the friends you will make here on this site/during your D2R play time will certainly play D4 too. So in a way, D2R will make your D4 experience even better I think.

*snap*
Sutlore wrote: 2 years ago
Hi, all!

Since D4 is, at minimum, 2 years away, D2R will be an incredibly entertaining game for you in the meantime. The QoL changes and graphics will help you enjoy it more than the past.

Also, many of the friends you will make here on this site/during your D2R play time will certainly play D4 too. So in a way, D2R will make your D4 experience even better I think.
lol after I have tried the beta, I can say that Blizzard can take more time to shape D4 to be a perfect game. Releasing D4 after 2025 would not be a problem! But please continue develop more DLC for D2R as well. Adding D1 story to be a DLC later might be a good idea to finish the package like they did Battle Chest Edition in the past.
Senik wrote: 2 years ago
Hello everyone!

I have been playing Diablo II since the early 2000s beta and I haven't stopped; the game is too good!
I only ever play on closed b.net USWest. I used to do a lot of trading on b.net and DiabloII.net and seeing the eventually addition of trading on this site is making me really excited.

I found this website on the Diablo subreddit, and I must say I am in awe in its design and features; it is absolutely fantastic! You guys are doing an amazing job on this site.
I am looking forward to making this my primary D2 site for looking up item specifics, runewords,
Horadric Cube
recipes, builds, and trading; oh, especially the trading!

Thank you for making this website, and it is nice to meet everyone!
Yoo it's all about forum trading. I'm just glad there will be an option that's more on the up and up here it looks like! I remember stumbling on jsp after about a year of playing, right at the beginning of 1.10. It helped me soo much just realizing I could stock up on lower currency (pgems, mid runes, keys) and slowly trade up to HRs. This is the way to eventually build the godly mf mob slayer and the whatever smiter for ubers (smiter boring af but, it's required for ubers).

Anyway, this game is great but really I could never play single player because the trading and dueling, and other multiplayer shenanigans is really what makes it.

Btw, I highly recommend everyone try to play this with a keyboard and mouse regardless of your platform!
Controller is so good though.

*snap*
Hey I'm Nordak, classic old school gamer from Diablo I back in the early 1995 era. Was at launch for Diablo 2, was a great period of gaming history for Blizzard and I'm super excited to be able to be here for the anniversary launch 20 years later of Diablo 2 Remaster. Several of my friends and I are going to have a reunion game which will be super fun! Happy Gaming everyone, great to be back.
Controller is so good though.
That’s good to hear. Actually for my proposed main bowzon, shooting into a direction (instead of specific target) is probably what I will do much of the time so might try controller on PC at some point just for fun.
sO_ShysluShy here! Heard about the site through reddit and hope this place does good because it looks promising.

I like to rush people for free and give free stuff away from time to time. So keep an eye out for me if you ever need some help friends!

Home is where you can find a decent graveyard and strangers can disappear without awkward questions.
Hiyas, enjoying the site so far, thanks for having this old lady! Been waiting 20 yrs for this! Will be seeking info on regular basis.
Hello, I've been on and off working on a pluggy grail account for the last six years and with resurrected coming out will be playing a ladder or two. Looking forward to kitting out a riftsin and tesladin.

Moser's is good enough for me
sO_ShysluShy wrote: 2 years ago
sO_ShysluShy here! Heard about the site through reddit and hope this place does good because it looks promising.

I like to rush people for free and give free stuff away from time to time. So keep an eye out for me if you ever need some help friends!
Already my fav! lol

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...