Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
167 replies   6939 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey! I'm also from Canada and I have been playing Diablo 2 since it's release. Heard of the website via Reddit, great job Teebling! Also loved the design of your Warcraft forums (barrens.chat).

Personal Project:
Mythril.io - Platform that allows users to track, discover, review, recommend and discuss video games.

hero 13

Paladin PC
Hi, saw this on reddit and just wanted to say this site is amazing!

Amokk 11

Barbarian Xbox
hero wrote: 2 years ago
Hi, saw this on reddit and just wanted to say this site is amazing!
Same, just registered!

Played D2 from 2005~2010
Geting back on xbox series S, Rio, Brazil.
Great looking website. I can't wait to see what you are going to come up with next.

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
Very nice looking website Teebling, looking forward to use it with the release of D2R. Saw the Reddit post you made and immediately headed over here.

Played a lot of D2 back in the day and it will be awesome to return to the grind!

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."

BBQ 0

Hi @ all
58 year old man from Germany likes Diablo2.
Orderd the game and cant wait to get it going. :-)

cu

Nakar 10

Barbarian PC
Hey all, greetings from Germany.
A few days ago I was thinking about the good old Diablo 2 sites that no longer exist, unfortunately. And now I found this great new Diablo 2 site on Reddit. Incredible!
I played D2 from release in 2000 until about mid 2002 and invested nearly my complete free time in it :D And I can't wait to play D2R and dive into the good old D2 fun.

Kudos to Teebling for this amazing site. As an experienced Software (Web) Developer, I have to say that you've done a fantastic job here so far! Really looking forward to seeing more tools here so keep on coding ;-)
Hello all,

I was into some of the early Blizzard games, and when both Diablo 2 and LoD were released they consumed my life for probably 6 years or so.

College and real life have since gotten in the way, but I’ve played off and on over the years.

After the D2R announcement, I fired it back up and started a new session. Single player and the holy grail are solid options, but PvP on battle.net with my Bone Necromancer is always my end goal.

I’ve decided I don’t have time on the current battle.net ladder to develop a proper PvP character, so I’m spending my time preparing for D2R and I plan to help with testing during the beta process.

I’ve mentioned this in other posts, but I’m very impressed with this site, and I feel this is a much-needed resource. The information is out there in other places of course, but it’s clunky and spread out, very much the opposite of this site. Nicely done @Teebling.

Stratigery
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
@stratigery thanks for the kind words.

Welcome all! Make yourself at home :)

Best gam!

Senik 13

Sorceress PC
Hello everyone!

I have been playing Diablo II since the early 2000s beta and I haven't stopped; the game is too good!
I only ever play on closed b.net USWest. I used to do a lot of trading on b.net and DiabloII.net and seeing the eventually addition of trading on this site is making me really excited.

I found this website on the Diablo subreddit, and I must say I am in awe in its design and features; it is absolutely fantastic! You guys are doing an amazing job on this site.
I am looking forward to making this my primary D2 site for looking up item specifics, runewords,
Horadric Cube
recipes, builds, and trading; oh, especially the trading!

Thank you for making this website, and it is nice to meet everyone!
Hey hey,

It was nice reading yalls stories. This was the game that changed my life as a kid. Here we go again. Say hi to me anytime for anything!
Hello and Greetings from Canada!

I go by many names online, but most of you will know me as viral_dna or DNA64.

Love the site!
Thanks for all the hard work and for sharing it on our Discord Channel! (Sanctuary). I've added a link here on our Reddit sub as well :)

Diablo II is my life. I have around 30,000 hours in the game (It's my addiction!) and have written many tutorials over the years and scripts for D2NT etc..
Sadly very few sites are still around from these days and much of my work is now lost.

I've already played several hours of Diablo 2: Resurrected as I've been testing and making mods to help improve the game. I've pre-ordered the game for PC and am excited to once again line up in the queues with you all!

No longer trading.
Somehow Teebs managed to keep this site under my radar! A real life friend sent a link and the quality is astounding! Once I saw it was created by Teebs, I was not surprised at all.... but I was excited! Great to be reunited with some old pals like @Beardozer and @Gallow who I knew from Barrens.chat and Classic WoW.

Ive played D2 since 2000, and I can't wait to continue my journey into D2R.

Deleted User 632 0

Hello from Norway. long time d2 player. i'm part of the lovely Sanctuary discord community.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Selexin wrote: 2 years ago
Somehow Teebs managed to keep this site under my radar!
lmao, you should have done what I did - as soon as D2R was released, I found teebs on discord and asked if he was going to do a D2 forum. I figured he wasn't going to be able to resist.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
You now speak to
Ormus
-I mean HamSandwich-he was once a great mage. I played D2 for years in the early 2000's and I'm now coming back for D2R. @Teebling just want to say thank you for putting together this great resource, looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it!
Followed the link posted over on Reddit and just wanted to say what incredible work you've done here @Teebling Immediately bookmarked. I said it on the Reddit thread, but I'll say it again here... I never thought the
Arreat Summit
could be replaced but here we are, I think you've done it.

Little background about myself... born in '86 and Diablo 2 is my favorite game of all time. Neighbor buddy of mine got me into Diablo 1 probably about a year before D2 launched and I was hooked. So I was fortunate enough to be on Diablo 2 at launch day. Played consistently for who knows how many hours the first 5 years of the game's existence, but even after slowing my roll around 2005 or 2006, I still came back to play a ladder season or mod like medianXL, PoD, etc.. for maybe a month or two usually once a year. So I've really never taken an extended break from the game, but I seriously can't wait to hit D2R as hard as I possibly can like the early days. The D2R announcement at Blizzcon legit gave me goosebumps, that's how big a deal this game has been in my life.
Hello all!

So glad to be here! Ever since LOD's initial release when I was kid, I've been in love with Diablo. Countless hours have been put into D2 and D3.

D2R will be incredible and I cannot wait to play the game that I fell in love with, with polished modern graphics and a few QOL changes. As long as there are no drastic changes, it's going to be a gift. I will be streaming D2R like crazy on Twitch as well.

Im so pumped to see everyone out there grinding away. We'll have to make a 'Loot Flex' topic on the forum to show off our drops or something. Its going to be a blast. This is a rad community

Hey Guys - Just found you on Reddit and this side looks awesome! - so here i am and waiting for Resurrected ♥️

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...