diablo2.io is supported by ads
77 replies   9592 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

The Oculus
honestly. A lot of people HATE it because of its
Teleport
chance on being hit, but I feel like it's saved me more times than caused problems.

I even tend to use it in hardcore and it's never gotten my sorc killed yet. You just have to play smart and not be reckless.

Vampire Gaze
is probably my second favorite. I'm still really irked by how ugly they made it in Resurrected though. It looks SO HORRIBLE now. I love the original green visage, but the new one is... just awful.

EDIT: I had to come back to edit this because I wanted to post a picture to show what I'm talking about... Look what they did to poor
Vampire Gaze
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Delirium is an example of the kind of itemization that i think is very interesting.
It is cheap and powerful but it that 1% chance of lvl 50 Delirium makes it dangerous and exciting (and funny if you're not playing hardcore!)
Enigma on hammerdin paladin :)

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
crocorinho wrote: 2 years ago
Delirium is an example of the kind of itemization that i think is very interesting.
It is cheap and powerful but it that 1% chance of lvl 50 Delirium makes it dangerous and exciting (and funny if you're not playing hardcore!)
Damn! I briefly forgot about Delirium, definitely one of my top favorite items of all time. Its easy to get the
Ist
from Hellforge and the
Mind Blast
+
Terror
+
Confuse
combo makes it incredible for any Ranged character. The
Terror
when struck can become real annoying for melee builds though. lol

I've gotta go with a +6BO
Guardian Crown
, or
Conqueror Crown
. Reason is because I love making BO Barbs, and trying to get to the max Level 57BO with
Battle Command
+ Skill Shrine! Finding one is rare, but even more rare to get one with 2 sockets from
Larzuk
! :D

DrBob 26

Sorceress Americas PC
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
dropped for me in Nightmare once as a kid and I loved Sorcs so I always wanted to complete the full set. I never even found another piece of the set lol, but maybe I'll get a chance to complete it in D2R and see what that aura looks like after all these years. So even though its bad on a caster it still might be my favourite
Windfury was just so damn good.

BMAY 518

Assassin Americas PC
Jhaelrnya wrote: 2 years ago
Erm...
Windforce
perhaps?

BMAY wrote: 2 years ago
Jhaelrnya wrote: 2 years ago
Erm...
Windforce
perhaps?
Ha! Yea, wires crossed it seems.

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
Love
Stormshield
very much, this sorceress of mine carries one and doesn't want to swap it for anythin else, be it Spirit or whatever. Especially here in D2R where it looks nice.
Also, love some plate armors in D2, both because it looks good on character and on the doll - and because it has NO damn arcane spell failure (yes, big hello here to the whole damn DnD systems). You just put it on and go - if you're strong enough to wear it 🥂

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Moser's Blessed Circle
, closely followed by
Suicide Branch
. Despite the fact that I currently don't have any of the builds that actually use them. :)

Though it is a shame that Moser's is so "big" in D2:R.
I’d have to say
Shako
. I have memories of trying to trade for one years ago for weeks and I remember the joy when I finally got that little green
Cap
. Whenever a new season starts it’s my number one item to get asap

Renton212#2452
I'm a bow fanatic so I like most Elite uniques and the good exceptional versions, currently I run a build that uses WF and
Hellrack
. I also fell in love with
Demon Machine
again in D2R, I never used that in legacy D2, it was all about the Buriza back then.

Gunar 35

Amazon PC
Iceblink

I just looove the Freeze Target +1.
Fun starts at level 21 for all physical builds, at level 25 you can even up it.

And you can double the fun with your Merc.

Your Barb/Furydruid can even mix it under his endgame gear and do relaxed hell Chaos runs, if you're short on
Cham
runes - it really makes a difference.
The Grandfather
and
Lightsabre
. They’re pretty outclassed nowadays, but the teenager in me still covets them highly after 20 years.
The
Ribcracker
! I just loved that satisfying whacking sound it made as you were smashing monsters into pulp with it. At least in the legacy version. Finally found one in D2R (299% ED too!), but I'm sorry to report that it doesn't make that sound anymore. :( Make
Ribcracker
WHACK again!

Due to a family emergency I won't be able to trade in the near future. If you were in the process of trading with me, I am really sorry for the inconvenience.
I love rare amulets and gloves. You feel like you've hit the lottery when you get a good roll. Feels better than dropping a HR.

UnrivaledPiercer wrote: 2 years ago
The Oculus
honestly. A lot of people HATE it because of its
Teleport
chance on being hit, but I feel like it's saved me more times than caused problems.
This. Ever since LoD first came out and I switched from Barb/Zon to Sorc as my main and never looked back. It will always be my main weapon for MF sorc, which will continue to be my most played character. Agreed on the
Teleport
: it saves me more often than it hurts, and it adds some spice to sketchy encounters where you get hit a lot.
Definetely a
Bonesnap
!

When I was a kid I was started playing D2 as Barbarian and got this dropped from Normal Diablo - this was so WOOOOW!

Feel free to check all my trades
Add me Standinsoe#2129 for fast trade
Stealskull
. It’s better than
Harlequin Crest
for some builds, and looks great. Love how many different types of stats are packed into that one cheap
Helm
Water from wells.... fixes EVERYTHING!
Removes curses/poison, health, mana, stamina... and even does all the same for your merc and pets.
Easily the most OP item in the game.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...