Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
70 replies   26238 views

Description

I don't mean just what is the most OP, but what is your favorite for any number of reasons?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I don't mean just what is the most OP, but what is your favorite for any number of reasons?
Summon
Skeleton
, of any kind!
I just loved it back in OG D2, regardless of whether it was any good or not.

If Memory serves me right, skeletons etc were quite vulnerable in base D2, but got buffed somewhere in the expansion/later patch! I remember feeling quite powerful after trying it again.

Edit: lol "Memory" links the runeword!
In Principle I am all in favor of having an easy way of linking items on forums, but I need to swallow my Pride and be the Voice of Reason; maybe an exception for Runewords (maybe they need to start with a capital letter)? Otherwise it will be a Chaos around here :P

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Gallow I see what you did there! :P

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
Gallow wrote: 2 years ago
In Principle I am all in favor of having an easy way of linking items on forums, but I need to swallow my Pride and be the Voice of Reason; maybe an exception for Runewords (maybe they need to start with a capital letter)? Otherwise it will be a Chaos around here
It is my Last Wish to be difficult about this, so I will definitely introduce some BBcode or something to stop the auto-linking of items. Then we can all be at Peace :P

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
I think that would be
Fist of the Heavens
. My only wish is that it was more viable in PvM!
That doesn't mean I'm not going to try though, will be creating an Elemental Templar or some such to see if I can't make it work :)

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."
Fissure

Plucky underdog spell!

Deleted User 632 0

Dragon Talon
is pretty cool. Sexy ninja kicking some demon butt.
Raise Skeleton
is so Evil. I love it with the corpses blowing up in a gory fashion all around.
Too many to choose from, but I liked how
Hydra
worked. Great fun.
Leap
and subsequently
Leap Attack
. Jumping around with manly prowess and scattering monsters is too fun. It usually irritates people if you do it nonstop too, which as a corollary keeps people's hands off the mouse and on the keyboard.

Which then gives you an opening to click on some juicy loot that drops while said person is raging.

:)
I think I'll have to go with
Lightning Fury
. Nothing's more satisfying than chucking one of those into a pack of cows and hearing the MOO!
SudoDragon wrote: 2 years ago
I think I'll have to go with
Lightning Fury
. Nothing's more satisfying than chucking one of those into a pack of cows and hearing the MOO!
Ugh I always loved
Frozen Orb
until I just did this last night for the first time. I cant stop hearing that sexy thunder. Its my first java.

Did cows for the first time with it, and in like 15 years with the kid. He cant stop mooing hahah. And yeah that thing just shredded all the cows.
I'm a simple man, I love me some
Guided Arrow
. Loved the days of the badass Buriza
Pierce
Guided Arrow
Zons.
Whirlwind
. It's just so cool.
Leap
100%. Not only is it satisfying as hell to jump around everywhere and knock monsters back, but it’s the only skill in the game that lets you jump (aside from
Leap Attack
).

Back on old BNet I used to join BvB games and ask the Barbs there if they wanted to Barb
Leap
frog with me, and they usually did 😆

If one traveled into the
Blood Moor
in that game, all they would here is…

Hup, whoop, whup

Static Field
- it's turning out very useful in my Trav runs as a Blizz-ball sorceress
I think I'd go with
Multiple Shot
. With the right gear, it's a screen-deleter and is also (as far as I am aware) the only shotgun skill that procs. I haven't played much bowazon since D2R, but it was my main back in the day.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Cyclone Armor
- I like sound of casting :)
Ludwitch wrote: 2 years ago
Whirlwind
. It's just so cool.
Also my favorite. But sucks that they nerfed (ias and dmg) it almost immediately and never been the same ever since. I was glad that they atleast added some attack rating bonus in 2.4.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation