Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   764 views

Description

Going to go in to fight ubers, have been trading keys for unids until now. Not very confident, but i want to do it.

My question is this. Assuming i create a named game, if i go in and die, can i quit and then load back into same game to get my body back to spawn point while keeping the portals open, or will i need to get somone else to stay in game so it stays open?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Going to go in to fight ubers, have been trading keys for unids until now. Not very confident, but i want to do it.

My question is this. Assuming i create a named game, if i go in and die, can i quit and then load back into same game to get my body back to spawn point while keeping the portals open, or will i need to get somone else to stay in game so it stays open?

BillyMaysed 2192Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
rango_jr wrote: 2 years ago
If the game has "permd" then yea you can quickly leave and rejoin, BUT if you get stuck in a player que or something happens you may come back to the game disappearing so i would recommend having "back-up". or, if you do get stuck and have no one else, you can hit up our friendly neighborhood Uber Service guys like @y2kid and @xSD to help rescue you. :D

OP
Thanks

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Yeah you're good to leave and rejoin.

I ended up with a bugged might/
Fanaticism
lillith last night and had to rejoin 14 times :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...