Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   847 views

Can't create or join games due to being stuck in game.

No data yet

Description

I exited a game on b.net about an hour ago. My character is apparently "stuck" in the game, and I can't create or join games because of it.
I've closed the game multiple times, reconnected to b.net various times, and tried using different characters to make or join games, but nothing works.
I can play Single Player, but nothing on b.net works. I can join the online lobby and chat, but can't do anything regarding joining. No idea how to fix it at this point.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I exited a game on b.net about an hour ago. My character is apparently "stuck" in the game, and I can't create or join games because of it.
I've closed the game multiple times, reconnected to b.net various times, and tried using different characters to make or join games, but nothing works.
I can play Single Player, but nothing on b.net works. I can join the online lobby and chat, but can't do anything regarding joining. No idea how to fix it at this point.
Definitely send in a help ticket to Blizzard. Also check the Blizzard forums cause they are addressing lots of issues right now and there may already be a fix for yours.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
I'm having the same issue too.
Same issues

Does anyone know if I create an offline character if I can convert it to online later?
At least you have a character somewhere.

My necromancer doesnt appear anymore on the character list ...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...