Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
63 replies   9317 views

Description

Since I really liked the idea of this forums/free-starter-items-in-whatcs19-1-t445714.html I would like to start a thread where other can do the same by just posting the game data (name & pw and maybe region) and date (including timezone ;) ) when they will be giving the items away.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Since I really liked the idea of this forums/free-starter-items-in-whatcs19-1-t445714.html I would like to start a thread where other can do the same by just posting the game data (name & pw and maybe region) and date (including timezone ;) ) when they will be giving the items away.
OP
I will start a game today at 20:00 CET. Data will be updated as soon as I create the game ;)
OP
Game: Schaukelente
PW: 1234
Region: EU
Free Stuff 1
Free Stuff 1
Free Stuff 2
Free Stuff 2
OP
Will leave the game in 5 mins so get your free stuff as long as it is still warm ;p
did this actually work? was thinking of doing the same to unload stash
OP
Nah, no one showed up ... ppl are to well fed to get some free stuff ;)
Nevertheless I will do that again in a few days if I find enough stuff to give away.
damn missed the boat on that one. could have use at least a couple of those items
Schaukelente wrote: 2 years ago
Nah, no one showed up ... ppl are to well fed to get some free stuff ;)
Nevertheless I will do that again in a few days if I find enough stuff to give away.
Hey I'll never scoff at free items, especially of this caliber. I missed this probably by about 3 minutes, when I went to join the game it had already closed. Keep me in mind if you ever do it again! =)

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Nah, no one showed up
Well these forums just aren't super busy (yet) so sometimes posts are hit-or-miss with getting lots of attention.

I would recommend simultaneously announcing your free games in our official Discord Channel as well as in the forum: https://discord.gg/zhVz5Hexux

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Nah, no one showed up
Well these forums just aren't super busy (yet) so sometimes posts are hit-or-miss with getting lots of attention.

I would recommend simultaneously announcing your free games in our official Discord Channel as well as in the forum: https://discord.gg/zhVz5Hexux
Ah well ... it was the first try and kind of a short notice. For the next time I will prob use the discord to announce it too. And hopefully some more ppl join and "donate" some free stuff and new players will get more aware of this (if it is going to be kept alive that is).
In addition I have no clue when the best time for doing this would be. 20:00 CET is just comfortable for me.
I miss this by 1 min.
OP
I will start the next attempt on monday, 15th nov at 21:00 CET

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
oh nos thats 12:00PM pst. ill probably be asleep. lol. xD

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
oh nos thats 12:00PM pst. ill probably be asleep. lol. xD
darn ... but we will need to find decent timeslots for the different timezones anyways ;)
OP
Free Starter Equipment game is open! Game: Schaukelente PW: 1234
OP
did put some more items there
dang says the game isnt availble
OP
Well well ... the obvious did happen anyways. Most of the really decent items where already taken by someone even at the time I took the screens who does try to sell them now.
Some ppl just can't get the idea that it isn't all about themselves and their benefits. I guess I need to come up with something to prevent this to some degree.

At least this time four players (and one egomaniac) showed up and found some items to use on their chars :) Next time I will change the timeslot again (prob 17:00 or 18:00 CET) just to see what works best.
OP
I will start the next attempt on friday, 18th nov at 17:30 CET

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...