Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   725 views

Description

This website has really got something going for itself. I just wanted to thank all the creators and anyone else who has helped get this thing going. Been poking around on the trade marketplace and I am very excited to maybe have a way to have a 3rd party help with trading without a currency involved. This will hopefully get people away from the site that must not be named (Hint: it has jsp in its name). Although it has helped people play the game...whenever there is currency involved it will always be corrupt, I just think it is something we should steer away from when we have a chance for a fresh start. In the future if anyone asks about a 3rd party trade site I will immediately point them this way. Let's all support these creators with everything we've got! Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and I just wanna say I'm looking forward to doing some trading with you all!

:Numpad 2 "This is for you.":

Can be used to make Runewords:

Chad 27

Paladin Americas PC
This website has really got something going for itself. I just wanted to thank all the creators and anyone else who has helped get this thing going. Been poking around on the trade marketplace and I am very excited to maybe have a way to have a 3rd party help with trading without a currency involved. This will hopefully get people away from the site that must not be named (Hint: it has jsp in its name). Although it has helped people play the game...whenever there is currency involved it will always be corrupt, I just think it is something we should steer away from when we have a chance for a fresh start. In the future if anyone asks about a 3rd party trade site I will immediately point them this way. Let's all support these creators with everything we've got! Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and I just wanna say I'm looking forward to doing some trading with you all!

:Numpad 2 "This is for you.":

:Numbad 2 "This is for you":

BMAY 527

Assassin Americas PC
🎇🎆✨🎉 Welcome to the party!🎇🎆✨🎉

Anyone wanna buy my D2R
Zod
rune for $300 USD? I don’t have it yet but I promise I’ll get one. I just need your money first.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Chad wrote: 2 years ago
I just wanted to thank all the creators and anyone else who has helped get this thing going
There's only one creator, @Teebling . But there are a few contributors that are pretty cool peoples too ;)
Chad wrote: 2 years ago
This will hopefully get people away from the site that must not be named (Hint: it has jsp in its name).
You and me both brotha.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Welcome lad.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
Plus, it's nice to have a D2-only community. Jsp has other games on there as well.
OP

Chad 27

Paladin Americas PC
Oh nice. Well ty @Teebling We appreciate all your hard work. We need some people to spread this on the blizzard forums honestly...the more people are aware of this site then d2jsp the better.

:Numbad 2 "This is for you":

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...