Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1829 views

Description

Guys, how do you think if the revived monsters are useful against other ones on the hell difficulty? I noticed that they do much less damage than my 20 lvl melee skeletons. BUT, I also noticed that some of them can stand against a lot of attacks long enough(I would say they stand against them even longer than my skeletons). Are revives used more as tanks or damage dealers by your mind?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Guys, how do you think if the revived monsters are useful against other ones on the hell difficulty? I noticed that they do much less damage than my 20 lvl melee skeletons. BUT, I also noticed that some of them can stand against a lot of attacks long enough(I would say they stand against them even longer than my skeletons). Are revives used more as tanks or damage dealers by your mind?

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Somenewbie wrote: 2 years ago
each mob has different defense, attack and immunities. When you
Revive
them, they retain those stats but also get a boost from your Mastery. Once Mastery is maxed then most Revives will do great, but if you
Revive
a bunch of weak mobs like the
Fallen
, they won't stand against much tougher mobs regardless of their stat boost.

I think necro scales very well in late game. The stronger the monsters the stronger you are with
Revive
&
Corpse Explosion
Health:damage ratio is very high in case of monsters, much higher than players'. Mechanics-wise this is justified - we play as one character against hordes of enemies.

Blunderbores are one of the monsters worth reviving. They deal crushing blows, which makes them capable of taking down even Ubers.
The revives are strong everywhere when played right. I have a summoner with 17 revives in full-mf-gear (zero+ to skills) and 27 in progress-gear. I am able to do every area in hell except
Baal
in full mf-gear without any problems. My summoner is not the best char for fast boss runs, it takes 2 minutes every game to build an army first, but for longer mf-runs everything is perfect. I open chests and other things while my army fights several mob groups in different places. Skeletons and mages die in rare situations pnly and the revives tend to die when their time comes after some minutes but almost never because they get hit.
Teleport
is very helpful when exploring areas because the revives don't
Teleport
to you but instead just disappear when they are too far away from you. I play online but solo most of the time and the revives are like my party. If i struggle in any area there is always a sort of monster that can solve whatever problem. The damage of the revives ranges from low to pretty good, depending on whom you fight and what type of monsters you have. In nightmare and hell they are much better tanks than the skeletons in many situations. Oh yes, and i love the sound (and damage) when i
Teleport
right into diablo on hell with an army of 50+ monsters. More than one point in addional resistance for revives is a waste if you ask me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation