diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1268 views

Description

I noticed that if you play as Necro and use
Revive
during
Baal
wave 3 to reanimate council members, the wave ends instantly (even when the hydras are still up). It works most of the time and it speeds up the run.

Can someone pls confirm that this works or is it just some weird random thing? :D

Can be used to make Runewords:

louner 193

Europe PC
I noticed that if you play as Necro and use
Revive
during
Baal
wave 3 to reanimate council members, the wave ends instantly (even when the hydras are still up). It works most of the time and it speeds up the run.

Can someone pls confirm that this works or is it just some weird random thing? :D

I know
Baal
can get confused when his minions fight for the other team. This happens with
Mind Blast
as well. I imagine it's the same bug.
Does that happen when the wave is ongoing, or when the councils are dead and all that's left is the hydras?

I noticed that if you bring a hostile mob from outside
Baal
's throne room, you'll have to kill that mob or he won't laugh and go to the next wave. I'm not sure how / why that happens, but sometimes I had to kill unrelated enemies a few times before :P

Also,
(This is from Memory so take it with a grain of salt) If you bring one of his wave far enough from the room, he might just skip it. I remember something like this happening before with the last wave. That one i'm gonna try to recreate it to see if it still works or was a weird fluke.

Your
Jah
4 my feet pics

Xbox : Pockt Opossm
Switch : 8280-1208-2530
Mainly on Xbox n Pc tho :)
Usually online around 18:00 - 23:30 EST (-5 UTC)
OP

louner 193

Europe PC
When they are all dead and you
Revive
them. Then the next wave starts most the time, even when hydras are up.

If you lure wave outside the room then the next wave starts. That is a known fact, so its true. :D I wasnt sure about the
Revive
thing though

Schnorki 3021Moderator

PC
Makes sense.

Baal
does a regular check for "is there anything in my throne room that's hostile to a player?". If there is, he expects for you to fight whatever that is. If not, he'll chuckle and move on to the next wave.

So if you pull something into the room from the outside, yes, it stops him because he now finds something hostile to you that you're still fighting.
Equally, if you pull a wave out of the throne room, he moves on because no hostiles are left inside of it.

As for the hydras, that's the same thing in reverse, basically. The hydras aren't spawned by
Baal
, they are spawned by the council members and belong to them. If you now
Revive
(or
Mind Blast
) a
Council Member
, not only do they become friendly to you, their
Hydra
should, too because said
Hydra
's owner is now on your side (the same hydras should now also stop attacking you). As a result, even the hydras aren't hostile to you anymore,
Baal
only sees you and your new friends and he moves on to the next wave.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...