Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   480 views

Description

...this game still throws things at me that I have actually never seen before:
:O

Looked like any other den clear except as it hit 5..4..3..I tele'd past a wall, found 2 more packs of shaman + little dudes, counter went straight up to 19 I believe it was, then counted down with each kill from there until suddenly hitting 666.

Still got the clear credit after everything died but even after all this time, I don't believe I've ever seen that.
Description by Schnorki

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3543Moderator

PC
...this game still throws things at me that I have actually never seen before:
:O

Looked like any other den clear except as it hit 5..4..3..I tele'd past a wall, found 2 more packs of shaman + little dudes, counter went straight up to 19 I believe it was, then counted down with each kill from there until suddenly hitting 666.

Still got the clear credit after everything died but even after all this time, I don't believe I've ever seen that.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will typically be declined.
Epic, just epic!

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Rates:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Maybe a hidden easter egg ? '
Den of Evil
666'

Necrarch 1893Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ah, I had found that in the hidden stuffs of d2 quite a long time ago, but never managed to trigger it myself.

You have to have the counter up (so killed
Corpsefire
i think), then kill some Fallens and have them revived : if you manage to trick the game into counting down so that enemy counts go below 0 you get 666 instead of a negative.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Ohhh this one. Yeah I believe it's triggered when you get the quest log update '5 monsters left' and then let a
Fallen Shaman
Revive
a
Fallen
so that there's then 6 monsters remaining, it will show 666.
It is an Easter Egg https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Den_of_Evil
After killing most of the creatures and having the quest notice pop up stating how many monsters are left in the den, if a shaman is left alive and resurrects more than five
Fallen
, the quest counter will instead read "Monsters Left: 666".

Relax and have fun!
OP

Schnorki 3543Moderator

PC
Thing is...it wasn't just a shaman resurrecting to get to >5 again.

The entire counter flat out broke and hit 5 well before it ever should have because it - for some reason - wasn't counting the 2 entire untouched packs of shaman +
Fallen
that I had not yet even discovered past the last wall. First time in 20some years that I've seen the counter itself simply not be accurate.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will typically be declined.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...