Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   9046 views

Description

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this but should I save
Charsi
's imbue ability for later? For example maybe wait until I get some high ilvl Diadems, then imbue them to potentially get some good stats? Or is it not worth it. Never known.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
I'm almost embarrassed to ask this but should I save
Charsi
's imbue ability for later? For example maybe wait until I get some high ilvl Diadems, then imbue them to potentially get some good stats? Or is it not worth it. Never known.

Stormlash 344Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Teebling Save it for later. The results are based on your level.

I will also note that if your struggling for some yellow item to start it's not a bad idea to use up your normal as you can always rush the quest with future characters.

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
high ilvl Diadems
Yep exactly. Use them all on Diadems for a chance at some GG items. Ppl typically imbue Diadems, Coronets , Circlets & Tiaras.

OR since 99% of them will come out as trash, i typically use some of mine on random gear like Javelins for leveling. Sometimes get a really GG early starting weapon that carries you through nightmare.

Charsi's Imbue Item Facts:
-Any unsocketed non-magical weapon or armor. (Rings, Amulets, Charms & Jewels do not work)
-Low Quality, cracked, crude, damaged or superior items will make no difference.
-Item level is calculated by (Char lvl + 4), regardless of its previous ilvl.
-However, due to its high item lvl, any
Diadem
can be potentially turned into a GG item even with a level 8 character
-An etheral item will remain etheral when imbued.

*Note: staff-mod generation, for eligible items, works differently.
Both number of skills and bonus to skills will increase with your char level.
In short, you will have much more chances to receive good staff-mods when imbuing
LockeDown wrote: 2 years ago
if your struggling for some yellow item to start it's not a bad idea to use up your normal as you can always rush the quest with future characters.
Yes! i typically use my Imbues on leveling weapons and they usually come out pretty great, for leveling gear that is. Sometimes i'll even get a GG leveling item that carries me through most of the game.
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
I'm almost embarrassed to ask this
lmao I replied before even realizing it was you who was the OP. In nerd mode and not even reading names. I half-socketed a
Spear
shortly after launch trying to make Insight before my "oh, right" moment. The guy who just posted the New Players Guide. So don't feel bad.

Should i put this Imbue info in the new players guide you think?

Charsi
imbue can put out some wild results. I remember putting a
Scissors Katar
in back when I was a new player and got a weapon that did like 100% additional damage and had like+300 AR and +50 cold damage on it or something. (This was 20 years ago and I still remember!) It was definitely nuts and that weapon was a godsend.

I was so proud of it I personalized it.

It was a total waste looking back now, but sometimes fun is the name of the game!

Hardcore life baby! • View my items for trade!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation