Europe PC
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
louner wrote: 1 year ago
on merc
merc sounds act2?
or is that a rogue act1?
Faith + Vamp Gaze +
Shaftstop
on Act 1 merc (so she can have some life leech and survivability - she is there just for the aura) and Delirium + BOTD on player character. This works surprisingly well on bowazon, because damage is not that much lower than with Faith and amazon has
Dodge
, Avoid,
Evade
and stays back which makes enemies very rarely hit her, so chance to proc Delirium is reaaly low.

She is just spamming confusion like crazy and triggers
Poison Nova
pretty much constantly. You don't even need knockback, because monsters are busy with themselves. So many things come together in synergy and it just works. I really think this deserves to be a standalone bowazon build. :)

Technically it should be enough to use Beast instead of Faith on Act 5 merc (with Beast you need 105 IAS for max breakpoint and with Faith you need 92 IAS), again with BOTD and
Nosferatu's Coil
I have 110 IAS no problem (you don't need knockback that much because monsters fight with themselves).

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
And how an A5 merc is gonna equip Beast?

louner 193

Europe PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
And how an A5 merc is gonna equip Beast?
I thought they can wear axes, didn't think this through and got myself hyped. :P Then the only option is Faith.

It would be nice to be able to use Beast on merc though, because it would still allow to have max IAS easily

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
so anyone here actually got BOTD ? sounds like a very nasty PvM combo with Delirium

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

louner 193

Europe PC
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
so anyone here actually got BOTD ? sounds like a very nasty PvM combo with Delirium
Yeah, I got BOTD + Delirium on amazon + Faith on merc and yeah it works great.

Iā€™ve been playing through the game using this Merc to support my (future) Wolfbarb and itā€™s been a blast! She got me out of plenty of situations that I donā€™t think an Act 2 Merc wouldā€™ve been able to handle.

Iā€™m about halfway through Act 3 Heā€™ll and now sheā€™s fully decked out with Delirium, Treachery and Ice.
Not sure if this can count as MPD, but the A1 rogue actually pairs extremely well with my WW Barb with running Harmony in a
Shadow Bow
, Treachery armor, and andarial's visage or talrasha
Mask
or
Vampire Gaze
. I get insane run speed with the
Vigor
aura and the
Increased Speed
mastery, and the bow does a nice mix of elemental dmg to help chip away at physical immunes, and whatever she shoots at, she is guaranteed to do some dmg, plus the Treachery with
Fade
allows her to survive extremely well. I'll probably make a Delirium for her eventually just for the lulz.
thanks. very intrigued to try this. I already have had splendid experiences with my act1 shooter for my dreamer who has a Faith rw in a sup
Blade Bow
to provide speed.
the funny thing here is that my dreamer now hits as fast with a Last Wish (no ias) as with a Grief because of the fana aura.
with Grief I am at 73% ias (72% needed for the breakpoint) and with my Faith shooter and the fana aura I am at 73% as well, which is great for ubers :)

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I have it on my trapsin with Ice / Delirium / Treachery, she is just a wonder of crowd control and safety.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Is running MPD with Mist viable to go with Physical Bowazon with Faith?

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The lack of life leech on Mist would be annoying for survivability.

Edge seems a better suited option to me if you cannot buy Ice.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
The lack of life leech on Mist would be annoying for survivability.

Edge seems a better suited option to me.
I see, thanks for your suggestion :)

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
This got me pumped up for new mercs and I was thinking... why not just give Delirium to act2 merc(blasphamy) ? Just give him skin of the flayed ones/CoH for life leech. Then you'd still benefit from his might and/or Infinity.
Reaper's not an option- curse erase each other. Maybe Pride, or some other hard hitting thing with LL like hone sudan(
Amn
it). Of course infi if you need.
I think I am going to try this on my fire bowa.

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The problem with Delirium on other mercs is that they stop attacking and using abilities while Morphed, while a1 is unaffected. See the runeword description for more details.

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...