Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4280 replies   674984 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 1026

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago

To avoid confusion by the confusion avoidance:
Please note that the labels are incorrect. PST shows the time in PDT, EST in EDT. ;)

Long story short: the walk is in about an hour and 30 minutes. There.

A walk an hour an 30 minutes from the time of your post would place it at about 8 PM EST?
Nope. 8PM EST is 2 hours from now. Most EST locations have just shifted to EDT for which 8PM will be in now about an hour or about 1:30 from the above-quoted post.
Nope, it is exactly 7:06 PM EST right now and in an hour it will be 8:06 PM. I should know, because I live in the EST time zone. You forgot to factor in the time change that occurred early this morning.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
ES(Standard)T is for non US countries in the Americas. ED(Daylight Saving)T is for US East Coast.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Schnorki 3334Moderator

PC

A walk an hour an 30 minutes from the time of your post would place it at about 8 PM EST?
Nope. 8PM EST is 2 hours from now. Most EST locations have just shifted to EDT for which 8PM will be in now about an hour or about 1:30 from the above-quoted post.
Nope, it is exactly 7:06 PM EST right now and in an hour it will be 8:06 PM. I should know, because I live in the EST time zone. You forgot to factor in the time change that occurred early this morning.
I dare say you live in (colloquially) eastern time, not "EST". EST = "eastern standard time" = eastern time while not affected by DST (i.e. you were in EST up until said time change this morning which moved you into EDT).
EST right now is 6:14PM. EDT 7:14.

See
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est
https://time.is/EST
and so on.

Either way, walk is in about 45 minutes on Americas (SCL).

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

mhlg 1026

Americas PC

I dare say you live in (colloquially) eastern time, not "EST". EST = "eastern standard time" = eastern time while not affected by DST (i.e. you were in EST up until said time change this morning which moved you into EDT).
EST right now is 6:14PM. EDT 7:14.

See
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est
https://time.is/EST
and so on.

Either way, walk is in about 45 minutes on Americas (SCL).
I live in Florida and yes it does change to Eastern Daylight Time, but we refer to it as EST. Our time is the same as that of New York, and Toronto Ont. Canada or the entire east coast of North America, except New Newfoundland. So for everyone living on the east coast of the continent the walk will be in less than an hour.

Thanks for the server.

ShadowHeart 2173Moderator

Europe PC
Does anyone know on which server?
The walk will be on Americas (NA).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
I live in CDT, formerly CST, and think that since the advent and widespread use of the lightbulb it would be safe to do away with this practice.

Europe PC
Agreed. The world will better off without that abomination that is DST. I mean, right now it's making Teebling work hard to hotfix the timestamp feature :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

mhlg 1026

Americas PC
Zebot wrote: 1 year ago
I live in CDT, formerly CST, and think that since the advent and widespread use of the lightbulb it would be safe to do away with this practice.
I'm in total agreement, DST needs to go.

OP

Teebling 6194Admin

Europe PC
Your attention please...

Okay hotfix test, think I fixed the daylight savings time bug.
I'm going to post a timestamp using the UTC time of an imaginary walk that is happening.
The UTC date/time of the imaginary walk is for example's sake Tuesday, 14 Mar 2023 12:00 pm.

Here is the timestamp for it that should convert that UTC datetime ^ to your local datetime 2023-03-14T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Can you guys please confirm that this example is working on your end?

PS: Sorry for turning this thread into a bug report topic lol. Hopefully should be fixed now.
PS2: If this is working for you guys, it also means automatic time conversions will happen for guests too :) (Before it was registered users only). This is because the new method uses a javascript function that just gets your offset from UTC in minutes using your browser time (instead of the timezone in your user settings). The format is improved too, using three-letter for month, four-digit for year, and providing a 12 hour clock with am/pm indication. This should help people in locales where sometimes the month is put as the first two digits (you know who you are) be sure that they're looking at a day and not a month figure, and also dispels confusion around whether the time is 24-hr or 12hr. Good suggestions Schnorki.
PS3: I'm currently purging the file cache, site might seem slow or sluggish for an hour or so. This is normal.

seems correct, it would be 7am for Houston/Chicago time. 12noon - 5 = 7am

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
OP

Teebling 6194Admin

Europe PC
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
seems correct, it would be 7am for Houston/Chicago time. 12noon - 5 = 7am
Excellent, thanks for your help troubleshooting this issue Nights.

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Your attention please...

Okay hotfix test, think I fixed the daylight savings time bug.
I'm going to post a timestamp using the UTC time of an imaginary walk that is happening.
The UTC date/time of the imaginary walk is for example's sake Tuesday, 14 Mar 2023 12:00 pm.

Here is the timestamp for it that should convert that UTC datetime ^ to your local datetime 2023-03-14T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Can you guys please confirm that this example is working on your end?

PS: Sorry for turning this thread into a bug report topic lol. Hopefully should be fixed now.
PS2: If this is working for you guys, it also means automatic time conversions will happen for guests too :) (Before it was registered users only). This is because the new method uses a javascript function that just gets your offset from UTC in minutes using your browser time (instead of the timezone in your user settings). The format is improved too, using three-letter for month, four-digit for year, and providing a 12 hour clock with am/pm indication. This should help people in locales where sometimes the month is put as the first two digits (you know who you are) be sure that they're looking at a day and not a month figure, and also dispels confusion around whether the time is 24-hr or 12hr. Good suggestions Schnorki.
PS3: I'm currently purging the file cache, site might seem slow or sluggish for an hour or so. This is normal.
SO I 'm getting in Toronto, EST, 8:00am.
That's one hour from the last post CST, so it's looking good on my end.

Low level trading value: 4
Perfect Amethyst
Hel
rune. 2
Perfect Ruby
Perfect Skull
Ral
Sol
rune.
Dol
Amn
Thul
or lower, 1
Perfect Diamond
Perfect Emerald
Perfect Sapphire
Perfect Topaz

Trade any combination to create worth.
SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: 장치풍 (speedjun)
Region: Asia
Time: Saturday, March 11, 2023 9:00 PM, Mar 12 3am UTC 2023-03-12T03:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Is there a link for the stream?
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago

Host: 장치풍 (speedjun)
Region: Asia
Time: Saturday, March 11, 2023 9:00 PM, Mar 12 3am UTC 2023-03-12T03:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Is there a link for the stream?
you're 24 hours late lol

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733
Oops, the March 12 that is written on there threw me off. Anyway, still would like to have a link if anybody has it. What I am finding in the search on twitch I do not think is the right one.

Europe PC
장치풍/speedjun streams on AfreecaTV, like many other Korean streamers.

https://bj.afreecatv.com/speedjun

That's his channel page, there will be a link to the stream on that page if he's live.

2/6 Asia SCL

might be another unannounced/last minute Asia walk. i missed FBI's walk this morning by about 10 minutes

Host: BJ레이甲 (Support : [Ray]교수甲) (BJ Ray)
Region: TBD 10 mins before walk time
Time: 6am Houston Central Time. 11am UTC. 2023-03-15T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia SC NL is currently at 5/6 if peeps want to lock in games

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733

mhlg 1026

Americas PC
Wolfie83 wrote: 1 year ago
Asia SC NL is currently at 5/6 if peeps want to lock in games
Is it still at 5/6?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation