Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4282 replies   677454 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 2201Moderator

Europe PC
Asia SCL walk in ~3 minutes.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
Another Asia SCL walk, in ~4 minutes.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
EU SCL walk in ~25 minutes.

Europe PC
Currently known upcoming walks:
Date & time Host(s) Mode Region
2023-03-11T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Qordes SCL Europe
2023-03-13T00:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. VikVic kplox SCL Americas

SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: 장치풍 (speedjun)
Region: Asia
Time: Saturday, March 11, 2023 9:00 PM, Mar 12 3am UTC 2023-03-12T03:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago

Host: 장치풍 (speedjun)
Region: Asia
Time: Saturday, March 11, 2023 9:00 PM, Mar 12 3am UTC 2023-03-12T03:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Caught it, thanks!

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Asia NL SC is 5/6 now.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
just walked around 5 minutes ago also where can i report status? couldnt find it before
dclonetracker.php
If you press on progress you can adjust it

All my trades are maintained, at most I have opened a discussion for the item and I follow the first come, first served policy

I answer much faster if you add me on BNet
reminder

Host: @VikVic and @kplox
Region: TBD 1 hour before walk time
Time: Sunday, March 12, 2023 7:00 PM, in 2 hours 50 minutes 2023-03-13T00:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Thanks so much for hosting @VikVic and @kplox! You can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
reminder

Time: Sunday, March 12, 2023 7:00 PM, in 2 hours 50 minutes 2023-03-13T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

FYI: Your walk time is off by an hour.
Should be 2023-03-13T00:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
(as per the DCH announcement)

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Europe PC
Yeah, the new post by NightsAnonymous shows the wrong time (+1 hour) for us in the EU, but my previous post shows the wrong time (-1 hour) for people in the US (or well, at least for NightsAnonymous).

@NightsAnonymous could you try to refresh your browser cache?

i cleared cache for both diablo2.io and Discord, still shows the same for me 7pm Central US daylight saving time.

copied straight from DClone Hunters Discord announcement page

TheWiseWarrior

03/10/2023 1:01 AM
:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Time: Sunday, March 12, 2023 7:00 PM, in 2 hours

@SC LADDER

adding a screen shot with my local time in the bottom right corner, also my global time setting is Chicago 500, it was 600 before this morning's time change.

OP

Teebling 6229Admin

Europe PC
@NightsAnonymous I looked at the issue...

I'm on UTC time, so in Discord I see:
This confirms your timestamp is written with the incorrect information. It should be at 0000, not 0100:
However :P Can also confirm that you are seeing the wrong time on the timestamps on the site here, because...

UTC time for the walk is 0000. You are -5 from UTC at the moment, meaning the walk should show in the posts here as occurring at 1900 your time. But instead you see 1800.

So this is actually a bug with the site here (not accounting for daylight savings time automatically). There's no need to offset your timestamps with 1 hour, because that offsets them for everyone else.

Instead, please visit your user control panel and select a timezone offset that is 1 hour forwards of your current location. That should make the timestamps appear correctly for you (accounting for the change in DST).

I'll change the timestamp in your post to the correct UTC time (which is the only time that can be used in these stamps). Then I need to look at adding a way for the site to account for DST automatically...

Europe PC
To avoid any further timezone/DST confusion - here's my classic table layout with various timezones :P

Date (PDT) PDT EDT UTC CET AWST Host(s) Mode Region
Sun Mar 12 5 pm 8 pm 00:00 +1 01:00 +1 8 am +1 VikVic kplox SCL TBD

EDIT: I fixed the headings as per Schnorki's mention below ;)

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
To avoid any further timezone/DST confusion - here's my classic table layout with various timezones :P

Date (PST) PST EST UTC CET AWST Host(s) Mode Region
To avoid confusion by the confusion avoidance:
Please note that the labels are incorrect. PST shows the time in PDT, EST in EDT. ;)

Long story short: the walk is in about an hour and 30 minutes. There.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

mhlg 1031

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Please note that the labels are incorrect. PST shows the time in PDT, EST in EDT. ;)

A walk an hour and 30 minutes from the time of your post would place it at about 8 PM EST?

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Europe PC
The walk is in 57 minutes. It will be on NA, was just announced.

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

A walk an hour an 30 minutes from the time of your post would place it at about 8 PM EST?
Nope. 8PM EST is 2 hours from now. Most EST locations have just shifted to EDT for which 8PM will be in now about an hour or about 1:30 from the above-quoted post.

___
8pm East coast US, 7pm Houston/Chicago time.

NA SCL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...