Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4267 replies   673087 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Wolfie83 wrote: 1 year ago
Asia SC NL is currently at 5/6 if peeps want to lock in games
Is it still at 5/6?
yeah it is

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |

mhlg 1014

Americas PC
jbmc wrote: 1 year ago
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Wolfie83 wrote: 1 year ago
Asia SC NL is currently at 5/6 if peeps want to lock in games
Is it still at 5/6?
yeah it is
Thanks, I'll park for awhile.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

ShadowHeart 2090Moderator

Europe PC
Asia SCNL just walked.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Europe SCNL has hit 5/6, but I have no information about any planned walks in general :D

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
SC Ladder walk in ~12 minutes.
Asia

walk is over.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"

Europe PC
It's Asia, in ~6 minutes

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Asia SC non-ladder DClone walked at 14:30 CET.
That's not the first time I saw this happening the last weeks without any announcement I know of.
Anybody knows more ?

Schnorki 3326Moderator

PC
Not everyone announces their walks.

And even out of those who usually do, some do occasionally decide on a walk like 10 minutes before which is then not necessarily enough time for that information to spread to anyone not currently watching their stream (if there even is one).

In either case, you tend to get walks without an announcement here or on DCH disc or any of the usual places.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Europe PC
It wasn't an announced walk, there has been very few announced walks on nonladder the past few weeks (or months, even), almost every single walk on nonladder lately have happened suddenly without a previous announcement.

The trend on nonladder the last few months has been that status (on all regions) slowly "trickle" upwards over a period of several days, and once status reaches 4/6 or 5/6 a walk will basically happen at any time without advance notice. This has been going on for a while, it's almost as if botters have set their bots to auto-sell SoJs. The only way to reliable catch nonladder walks recently has been to camp regions at 4/6 or 5/6 and hope for the best.

Yes, thank you for this info. I am aware not everybody announces their walks, but this one went from 2/6 all the way up to 'Diablo has invaded' so it was obviously planned and probably on a stream somewhere (tho I am aware of Korean facebookgroups who also organize DClone walks)

Thnx for the camping tip : I will do that if I'm going offline and a region is at 4/6 or 5/6.

Europe PC
That walk at 14:30 CET was a bit of an anomaly compared to most recent NL walks. Noone caught that other than the ones who were already on Asia :) I haven't heard anything mentioned at D2R Clone Hunters about it, and they're pretty good at finding walk info, so I'm guessing it was kept private by the person/group doing the walk.

Europe PC
...and coincidentally, EU SCNL just walked (at around 16:07 CET), after having been at 5/6 for several hours.

Oh come on, I stayed in a game for hours and gave up half an hour too early lol

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
20/20/9 nice (""\(o.O)/"")

Europe PC
Upcoming walks:

Date & time Host(s) Mode Region
2023-03-15T21:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Heidi SCL (x2) TBD
2023-03-16T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. FBI SCL Asia
2023-03-16T14:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. 엔젤 SCL Asia
2023-03-17T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. FBI SCL Asia
2023-03-17T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. BJ레이甲 SCL TBD

Heidi will launch a Dclone at 23:30 CET, that's 20 mins from now.
No region chosen yet.

-Edit : Poll was done and America wins with 51% votes so it will be NA most likely.
-Edit : confirmed : DClone on America SCL in about 12 mins
Next Heidi Dclone launch will be at 01:00 CET so in 1h20mins from now.
Region will be polled half hour before the launch
EU SCL is Dclone 22 mins est

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733
Next Heidi DClone will be on EU SCL about 22 mins from now.
4/6 EU SCL

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...