Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   1417 views

Been having some things happening lately since D2R came out.

No data yet

Description

Let's see how to put this ....

How do you feel when someone comes into the game, on discord, on the forums, or youtube/twitch content maker ..... starts running their mouth like they know everything when they have only played the game for a few years and tries to tell you how to play, which item is GG, etc.... ???

With that in mind, save yourself from the embarrassment and keep your mouth shut and play your game.

and no, I do not think that I'm God. It's just annoying when this happens, but it is a good laugh.

(ignoring all the troll comments)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deckard Cain, NA PC 0

Let's see how to put this ....

How do you feel when someone comes into the game, on discord, on the forums, or youtube/twitch content maker ..... starts running their mouth like they know everything when they have only played the game for a few years and tries to tell you how to play, which item is GG, etc.... ???

With that in mind, save yourself from the embarrassment and keep your mouth shut and play your game.

and no, I do not think that I'm God. It's just annoying when this happens, but it is a good laugh.

(ignoring all the troll comments)

EnragedN3wb 179Moderator

PC
Ain't nobody need be tellin'
Deckard Cain
how Diablo works! :P (Couldn't help myself)

For real though, I do get irritated by people like that sometimes, but when I do I try to remember that if they are spewing nonsense they are only making themself look like a fool to real veterans & just ignore them or remove myself from the situation, depending on the circumstances.

I have better things to do(& gear to find) than stick around when people are annoying me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...