Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   965 views

Description

Can someone point me to a updated price guide or paste something relevant in the comments the old one on here is outdated and it's very hard to sell/buy things for new people on here without some kind of guide other than looking at sold items.

We need to know x Pgem = x rune for 2022

Thanks,

Can be used to make Runewords:

Can someone point me to a updated price guide or paste something relevant in the comments the old one on here is outdated and it's very hard to sell/buy things for new people on here without some kind of guide other than looking at sold items.

We need to know x Pgem = x rune for 2022

Thanks,

louner 193

Europe PC
It changes all the time, recent prices and current offers is the best guide tbh.

I don't think there can be some official guide. Common items prices are easy to find by looking at recent trades, with rares and other uncommon trading items its hit and miss, depends on what people are looking for at the moment.

For example, there is a guide on how much runes are worth, but I think its already outdated, because for some reason
Mal
runes are really expensive now, you can sell
Mal
for
Ist
or
Gul
. It will change in a few weeks probably. The same goes for other items, etc etc.

40 pgems =
Ist
at the moment though. :P For how long idk, depends on how many ppl will be selling pgems and how high the demand will be :D

If you dont want to sell something too cheap, you can just list it as a higher price than recent trades, if nobody buys it then lower the price. :D I don't think any guide will guarantee that you will sell or buy items at certain rates. If you want 'more or less' prices, recent trades are out there

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Feel free to update this thread :

forums/how-much-is-x-rune-worth-t290116-100.html

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

louner 193

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Feel free to update this thread :

forums/how-much-is-x-rune-worth-t290116-100.html
Nty. :D I even think such guides can be unintentionally harmful, because prices change often, guides just aren't able keep up and people who just start trading look at outdated guides and are selling / buying stuff at outdated rates and lose value.

From the other point of view, for example I just know that now you can sell
Mal
for
Ist
and people look at guide and make demands to sell it for
Pul
Um
or something like that (and may even call me a scammer, just because THE GUIDE says so) and that's not nice to experience (I dont want to lose value either). :D (or demand 35
Ist
for
Ber
because they checked just the first page of the rune guide)

I really think that just looking at recent rates and making your own mind and taking some risk is the best thing to do. Its like a guide which writes itself. :D

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That's a fair point. It still gives an idea.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

louner 193

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
That's a fair point. It still gives an idea.
Yep, no harm in trying to maintain that. Just imo there should be just clearer explanation that those are not trading 'rules', just a summary of recent trades and nobody should demand for things to be traded at those rates - instead one should just take this information and adapt.

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Agreed !

Annihilus
Gone were the days when
Pul
was the norm for 40 perf gems.

I wonder when this stopped.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation