diablo2.io is supported by ads
44 replies   3907 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
MDK91 wrote: 2 years ago
so any areas you guys would love to see being a lvl 85 area?
I dont really have any preferences, i just want more diversity. And thankfully Patch 2.4 is bringing EXACTLY this. The D2R devs stated they are adding a lot more lvl 85 areas! wooot!

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
MDK91 wrote: 2 years ago
so any areas you guys would love to see being a lvl 85 area?
I dont really have any preferences, i just want more diversity. And thankfully Patch 2.4 is bringing EXACTLY this. The D2R devs stated they are adding a lot more lvl 85 areas! wooot!
i must have missed the ppart where they stated they are adding new lvl 85 area! thats swet...any idea where ?
MZ1337 wrote: 2 years ago

Die in
Inferno
difficulty, don’t just lose exp, lose a whole level. Now THAT would be intense.
Not sure how I feel but it sounds interesting. Brings some hardcore to softcore.
tatatat wrote: 2 years ago

I wish
Duriel
's drops weren't complete garbage. He is one of the main bosses in the game, why does he sometimes drop 5 tp scrolls?
Iirc they did this to mitigate a bug where the portal to exit the tomb did not appear.

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Jerodsin wrote: 2 years ago
i must have missed the ppart where they stated they are adding new lvl 85 area! thats swet...any idea where ?
they didn't say which specific areas would be increased yet but they did hint that there will be quite a few new ones. :D

thats exciting
I sure hope that with the area level increase they also consider increasing monster density a little bit. Would be nice if the
Mausoleum
wasn't so sparse. The
Mausoleum
might be area level 85, but there is so few monsters I don't think its worth farming.

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
Imo Blizz should add another difficulty where all the levels are level 85 or perhaps even higher, like 92 or something. Call it "Uber-Hell" or something. Or make a system where one can revisit any map and it's a level 85 or higher version, maybe taking a cue from PoE with droppable maps or the like.
The Swampy Pit! I’ve always though that all of the optional dungeons should be level 85.
You guys longing for
Inferno
difficulty should just try playing HC. Hell difficulty is actually challenging when you can't allow yourself to die all the time. Also, when your character hits 90+, you're basically done with it as far as levelling goes. Just move on to the next build.

Ok sorry for the OT rant. I'd like the new 85 Areas to not be in underground Act 1 settings, as we already have The Pit. I'd prefer maybe the
Drifter Cavern
from A5 and the
Arachnid Lair
from A3. Or maybe the six A3 Temples from the Lam Esen quest.
Miroslav wrote: 2 years ago
You guys longing for
Inferno
difficulty should just try playing HC. Hell difficulty is actually challenging when you can't allow yourself to die all the time. Also, when your character hits 90+, you're basically done with it as far as levelling goes. Just move on to the next build.
That's not what 'we' are looking for in this new difficulty level, though.
I don't want to lose my character that I put so much time and effort into because my game froze or my connection was laggy.

The idea behind
Inferno
difficulty would be to make it extremely hard so it would only be worth attempting for, let's say, lvl 94+ chars with very good gear,
but also give you an alternate way of grinding exp up to lvl 99 instead of having to do
Baal
runs over and over again til you can't stand it anymore.

At least that's what I think would be great.

My active ladder trades:
-
create a new difficulty under hell called "Hell+" or "Hell Beyound" and make ever mob 85+
Druidika wrote: 2 years ago
Miroslav wrote: 2 years ago
You guys longing for
Inferno
That's not what 'we' are looking for in this new difficulty level, though.
I don't want to lose my character that I put so much time and effort into because my game froze or my connection was laggy.

The idea behind
Inferno
difficulty would be to make it extremely hard so it would only be worth attempting for, let's say, lvl 94+ chars with very good gear,
but also give you an alternate way of grinding exp up to lvl 99 instead of having to do
Baal
runs over and over again til you can't stand it anymore.

At least that's what I think would be great.
Yeah I agree with this. A harder difficult over all would be amazing.
tatatat wrote: 2 years ago
halflife wrote: 2 years ago
Lately I've been farming
Canyon of the Magi
cuz the music there (that only ever plays there and Nowhere else) gets me pumped, and it's a nice and scenic open map with desert motifs. Most ppl just rush thru that map to raid the TalRasha tombs, but I like that map personally, ought to be an 85 area (it's lvl 79 in hell).
I wish
Duriel
's drops weren't complete garbage. He is one of the main bosses in the game, why does he sometimes drop 5 tp scrolls?
What's wrong with Duriels drops ? You too good for 5 scrolls of tp and 204 gold ?

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Deleted User 632 0

i was thinking, it would be nice if all optional zones, like caves, dungeons, temples etc. were set to player 8 difficulty. and maybe have all zones be set to player 8 difficulty once you beat hell
Baal

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
I'd like to see
Arcane Sanctuary
set to lvl 85. I just like that area :).

I'd rather like higher level zones and players difficulty for Online then a new difficulty. That'd just end up like in D3.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
Fen wrote: 2 years ago
I'd rather like higher level zones and players difficulty for Online then a new difficulty. That'd just end up like in D3.
I disagree. You would literally only have 1 additional difficulty to make the grind from mid-90 to 99 more tolerable instead of having to do
Baal
runs over and over again for literally hundreds of hours.
How would that be a bad thing?

That would be far, FAR removed from Diablo 3 where you have like 20 different difficulties.

Also, you're saying yourself that you would 'rather like higher level zones', that's exactly what
Inferno
difficulty would be in that scenario.
It would increase the area level of all areas to, let's say, 95 or something.

You could also create a whole new endgame, but then one could argue that that would completely change the way Diablo 2 is being played
and not everyone would be happy with that (meaning if they'd include things like PD2 maps or whatever).

My active ladder trades:
-

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC

I disagree. You would literally only have 1 additional difficulty to make the grind from mid-90 to 99 more tolerable instead of having to do
Baal
runs over and over again for literally hundreds of hours.
How would that be a bad thing?
Well, it's not - if it's for exp only.
Thought people wanted a new difficulty + better drop chances and probably stronger items.
Totally fine to make process of leveling a bit easier/faster :) - especially as I'm playing solo most of the time. My 85 Zerk Barb feels like levelling a 95 char already ^^'...

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
How about a new Endgame Dungeon with infinite Floors with random Layout (like
Forgotten Temple
Ancient Tunnels
River of Flame
and more) and random Enemies? The Level starts with Level 85 and raise after some Floors after defeating a Boss like random
Blood Raven
Griswold
or just Diablo and also Loot becomes better. This Dungeon wouldn't need new Designs or Content to be done.
Darq wrote: 2 years ago
How about a new Endgame Dungeon with infinite Floors with random Layout (like
Forgotten Temple
Ancient Tunnels
River of Flame
and more) and random Enemies? The Level starts with Level 85 and raise after some Floors after defeating a Boss like random
Blood Raven
Griswold
or just Diablo and also Loot becomes better. This Dungeon wouldn't need new Designs or Content to be done.
That's the thing, though... then the core gameplay of D2 would change to the point where you're only ever doing those dungeons in the endgame and nothing else anymore.
I personally wouldn't mind it that much, but I understand that there's a lot of people who are not very fond of the idea because it would make every other area in the game obsolete.

I could imagine them trying something like this out as a seasonal ladder theme at some point maybe though, who knows.

My active ladder trades:
-

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
That's the thing, though... then the core gameplay of D2 would change to the point where you're only ever doing those dungeons in the endgame and nothing else anymore.
I personally wouldn't mind it that much, but I understand that there's a lot of people who are not very fond of the idea because it would make every other area in the game obsolete.

I could imagine them trying something like this out as a seasonal ladder theme at some point maybe though, who knows.
I don't think it would it would make the other Areas complete obsolete because of predictablity. Most of the standard areas are very save too clear for repetitive farming because you know what Immunities your facing.

But as always it depends by how much the loot becomes better with further levels.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation