Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1842 views

Description

Hi,
just before the patch dropped, I managed to build a Pizerker (Grief + Enigma). Are the pits still the best areas for zerkers, or are any new T85 areas just as good or even better?
Stony tombs are sometimes annoying to find, but the
Arachnid Lair
next to the WP
seems okay.
What are your thoughts?

edit: updated name of spoodey cave
Description by SuperIllu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi,
just before the patch dropped, I managed to build a Pizerker (Grief + Enigma). Are the pits still the best areas for zerkers, or are any new T85 areas just as good or even better?
Stony tombs are sometimes annoying to find, but the
Arachnid Lair
next to the WP
seems okay.
What are your thoughts?

edit: updated name of spoodey cave

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
I think stony tomb is great. If you mean swampy pit, its not so great, first level was full of dolls and i decided not to take a step in there ever again, though im not sure what is there on the rest of the levels so you could propably just skip the first level and try the remaining ones.

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
I remain partial to pits.

Though the 3 red portals in A5 seem to be a nice addition.

The rest doesn't really seem worth it in terms of kills/time. Then again, maybe that's just me/my builds.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Have you tried the 2 temples in the
Kurast Bazaar
yet? They became lvl 85 areas in 2.4. I farm them frequently now because they have a high(er) chance to drop unique items.

The only downsides are, the areas are kinda small, not a lot of room to move around and sometimes one of them spawns a pack of Brutes that are magic immune.

The only other I can think of is maybe the Arach lair in A3. It always spawns next to the WP iirc and has a sparkle chest at the end.

Swampy Pit is my favorite new 85 area. Managed to get Griffons on first run, then an Arachnids Mesh an hour or two later. Those dolls + gloams drop A LOT of stuff! Definitely more dangerous in there, as Pillumaakari mentioned, but like Blizz said in the patch notes "More risk, more reward".

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...