Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
32 replies   3199 views

Description

the details in this game are soooo good, and my 23 inch doens't cut it I think?
I mean when i zoom in there are still even more details! to zoom even more!
so..

on what screens you guys are playing?

and did anyone actually play with those curved ultra wide screen? does it actually have a better experience?

I'm thinking of 27 inch, which should probably be enough.

any suggestions?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

rikus 140

Amazon Americas PC
the details in this game are soooo good, and my 23 inch doens't cut it I think?
I mean when i zoom in there are still even more details! to zoom even more!
so..

on what screens you guys are playing?

and did anyone actually play with those curved ultra wide screen? does it actually have a better experience?

I'm thinking of 27 inch, which should probably be enough.

any suggestions?

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

BillyMaysed 2203Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
i play on a 65" 4k television. Only way to play. :D

I even zoom in a little with the scroll + Zoom

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago

Lol, on a console?

I myself play on a 49" Samsung C49RG90, 5120x1440 QHD. The game doesn't support such wide resolutions so I play windowed 2560x1440, which is awesome. I have a browser with diablo2.io to the left and Discord to the right.

Sorceress Americas PC
Thorgyn wrote: 2 years ago
Lol, on a console?
pffft. PC of course.

-PC MASTER RACE-

OP

rikus 140

Amazon Americas PC
Abit unrelated question: all consoles have completely different servers?? Or we are all on the same battle.net ?
For example can a pc account be transferred to console? And have all chats from PC?

OP

rikus 140

Amazon Americas PC
Holy shites. 49’’! 65’’ !!
Can you guys post a photo?
Isn’t that like bad latency with tv’s?
I thought gamers have their own super duper screen?
I’m a father, so I’m not into investing this addiction way too much. That’s already too much to my taste.
So at least I can drool and see what you guys have

Sorceress Americas PC
rikus wrote: 2 years ago
For example can a pc account be transferred to console? And have all chats from PC?
If you purchase D2R on both PC and console yes you can swap your account over with all your stuff. But there is no live cross-play, we are all on separate servers. Then you have Americas, Europe and Asia servers. Then they also separated by certain IPs which is what makes Dclone walks so hard.... xD
Can you guys post a photo?
Sure i can in a bit.
Isn’t that like bad latency with tv’s?
True My TV only has a 75hz refresh rate, but for D2R any higher isnt necessary and isn't going to dramatically improve anything. It would for FPS games though.

My 49" is a gaming monitor with
120 Hz refresh
4 ms
FreeSync
etc

https://www.monitornerds.com/samsung-c49rg90-review/
OP

rikus 140

Amazon Americas PC
Billy this is looks so much fun

This

65" 4k OLED

Playing D2R on a big screen sitting on your couch and playing with ......... omg ... A CONTROLLER ........ is the new lifestyle meta :D
CRG9! I'm contemplating upgrading to an Odyssey 9, but this is so excellent I don't feel like I need to.

My current setup:
OP

rikus 140

Amazon Americas PC
this ^
the level of detail you see in this game when you zoom in that screegrab, wow.

who gave you that heart sticky note??

this ^
the level of detail you see in this game when you zoom in that screegrab, wow.

who gave you that heart sticky note??
My lovely wife! I've yet to get her to play, though - she didn't play D2 back in the oldene dayes of yore, so it's a harder sell today.
32" LG 1440p 144Hz
Fucking love it

Teebling 5997Admin

Europe PC
@thraxismodarodan to this day there's nothing that I enjoy more than seeing pics of people's setups with the website open 🥰 Awesome.

Personally I have a standard definition 2560x1080 ultrawide which suits me very well for my development stuff. Considering another smaller 1080p one to have on one side for monitoring the various admin panels I have open.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
@thraxismodarodan to this day there's nothing that I enjoy more than seeing pics of people's setups with the website open 🥰 Awesome.
It's open on both my laptop screen and my main screen, which, while not super typical for me, isn't entirely out of the ordinary, either. I think I was looking at the recently added trades on one and reading this thread in the other.
Personally I have a standard definition 2560x1080 ultrawide which suits me very well for my development stuff. Considering another smaller 1080p one to have on one side for monitoring the various admin panels I have open.
Speaking from a programmer's perspective, having dual screens is absolutely worth it. The extra real estate is fantastic, but being able to physically separate certain things to another area also helps avoid distractions. For instance, I know that I can completely ignore anything that pops up on my work laptop screen until I've got time, while anything pinging me on the main screen is worth diverting my attention for.
Hm, there's an idea for a birthday present :D

"A sexy little MacBook Air with the site open in front of a 85" NEO QLED Screen running D2R"

;-)

Or .... maybe the other way around ? ^^
thraxismodarodan wrote: 2 years ago

My lovely wife! I've yet to get her to play, though - she didn't play D2 back in the oldene dayes of yore, so it's a harder sell today.
Bwahahaha .... mine did back then and she does now :) Jealous ? ^^

But then ... if you're together for 31 years I suppose "similar interests are a given"

Beardozer 445Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
True My TV only has a 75hz refresh rate, but for D2R any higher isnt necessary and isn't going to dramatically improve anything. It would for FPS games though.
Play your 75hz display back to back with something like 144hz. It's a dramatic difference. Its not going to make you any better at the game, but get you a high refresh display and tell me its not better to look at.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...