75 replies   5490 views

Description

Description by d2rppa69

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'll play along for the fun and guess my lucky number. 45

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak
OP
Thanks all for participating in this. It is looking good :)

Will announce winners in order of reply and correctness this upcoming monday(check main post for exact time). Also will update prize pool as well

May the luck be with you

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
OP
Hi all

A QUICK UPDATE

EVENT WILL END TOMORROW, SUNDAY 28th @ 9 pm pst

Also updated prizes and will have 5 winners(if applicable)

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
can i make a suggestion..

how about letting winner chose 1 prize first and then 2nd place 1 and so on, and circle back to winner for his 2nd choice and next and so on, so winner dont take all the best items at once, that you are so kind to give away :)
I think 2. Cheers.
OP
Illusions wrote: 11 months ago
can i make a suggestion..

how about letting winner chose 1 prize first and then 2nd place 1 and so on, and circle back to winner for his 2nd choice and next and so on, so winner dont take all the best items at once, that you are so kind to give away :)
I will take your advice BUT, winners in priority will get to choose 2 instead of 1, and cycle down the winning ladder, then repeats (if applicable)

This method is abit micromanagement as i have to cycle through all the winners via pm more than once, but i guess it gives 2nd, 3rd place so forth some better choices on the items

Changing the rules in a running competition? Phew :) I mean, more winners is surely a nice thing, but it really impacts the strategy one could use, especially if you give a hint. Maybe next time no hint? Makes it more fair and less strategic. Just my 5 Cents :)

Feel free to make alternative offers. Runes or
Perfect Gems
are always welcome.
If you agree with my price suggestion, add me on BattleNet.
OP
Sirius Delta wrote: 11 months ago
Changing the rules in a running competition? Phew :) I mean, more winners is surely a nice thing, but it really impacts the strategy one could use, especially if you give a hint. Maybe next time no hint? Makes it more fair and less strategic. Just my 5 Cents :)
The hint was given very early into the event…. It should be ok since every has a fair shot at the “hint” :) I feel like if i didnt give any hint, there wouldnt be any winner :)

Also, the hint was very vague, not sure if anyone even caught the hint or not…

Since i allow changes to be made to the guesses, it should still be a fair game i think… :)

I'll go with 3
I think it's 1.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...