diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
163 replies   66273 views

Accidentally dropped Grief, stolen. My farewell to Online Bnet

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

This is the first thread I've read after joining this website, and holy damn I am amazed. What a community.

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
BigBangoBananaBob wrote: 2 years ago
Just saw this project. What a great idea! Respect to everybody who contributed to this! Lets just hope Bryght himself sees this in time. Do you have other means of contacting him, apart from this Forum? He is probably going to take a few days off of Diablo, but chances are good that he will come back and check in here
He has b.net Id on his page I believe a mod said he sent him a friend request, so he should eventually see it hopefully. Only thing would be if he quit completely which I really hope doesn’t happen.

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
Also I’d like to point out the amazing speed at which this was accomplished. Kinda cool what a community of people working together can achieve.
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
I am very sorry you dropped your Grief. Probably the ctl-shift feature mixed with the lag caused it to happen. This actually happened to me in a pub game too but it was only a Spirit sword and i snatched it back up real fast. Im sure its beyond painful to lose a Grief, but don't lose hope! Maybe we can get some people in the community to help get a new one!

UPDATE: Community Grief complete! Thank you to the donators @thraxismodarodan @Chronicle and MVP @Truscone. just need to hand it off to OP :D

image.png
This is why this community is awesome. Nice job all! <3 this site and peeps.
damn nice roll too, guys gonna be stoked
Damn great job guys. Guess i too was too late for the donation :p

Misanthropia#2220
Oh, hey, we did it! Glad to see this first thing in the morning.

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
Sorry this happened to you, and my deepest respect to the donators in this thread.
Iam #+., happy that there is such a great community. All you guys to help OP. I Hope you all find something amazing in the next time in D2R or in RL :D You are all greater trasure than you could find in D2R xD

For my trades I expect
Lem
as lowest rune. Otherwise please offer
Perfect Gems
Feel free to make an offer. All prices are negotiable, but BIN (Buy It Now) always wins!
TZ: UTC+1
Please don't PM me or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.
did this guy get this Grief yet? :D

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
Desdanova wrote: 2 years ago
i dont believe so yet.
It's post like this that give me hope in humanity! WTG D2 community!

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Desdanova wrote: 2 years ago
Not yet, i added him on Bnet and sent him a PM but he hasn't been online in 13 hours. :O

Wow what an awesome thing to do. Nice one!

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Well done, hope he'll get Online again to get his shiny new weapon soon :)

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 2 years ago
Even though I wasn't able to contribute in this amazing project, I would like to be able to help a bit as well. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't IAS kinda important for a Zerker and rather meh for a smiter? If so, I could put forth my 37 IAS Grief (with admittedly poor +dmg roll, don't really know the correct number) if OP wishes so. If I'm completely off here and out doesn't matter either way, I'll see myself out.
Yes as far as I know a pit zerker needs to hit the 42 IAS breakpoint which is achieved with Grief 32 and
Goldwrap
. I would like to say it warms my heart reading about this community project. Amazing effort guys and I hope the OP doesn't quit.

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Even though I wasn't able to contribute in this amazing project, I would like to be able to help a bit as well. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't IAS kinda important for a Zerker and rather meh for a smiter? If so, I could put forth my 37 IAS Grief (with admittedly poor +dmg roll, don't really know the correct number) if OP wishes so. If I'm completely off here and out doesn't matter either way, I'll see myself out.
Oh you mean if OP would rather have more IAS VS damage you'll be willing to give up your Grief and i give you this one?

Truscone wrote: 2 years ago
Donating the
Lo
for the cause
wow man... nice move!!!

Playing Diablo 2 for over 20 years.
Always in need of Runes, Keys/Organs and PGems!
Also check my Profile for open trades :)
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Oh you mean if OP would rather have more IAS VS damage you'll be willing to give up your Grief and i give you this one?
And @Bryght was never heard from again... ='(
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
And @Bryght was never heard from again... ='(
Let's hope not - I want to trade for that
Mage Plate
they're offering!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...