diablo2.io is supported by ads
26 replies   6666 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
CapNCook wrote: 2 years ago
https://diablo-archive.fandom.com/wiki/ ... Diablo_II)

Here you can find all the Resistances / Immunities and how much you need to break them :)

Might help you in your quest to break poison imu
Nice!

CapNCook wrote: 2 years ago
Also seems like you could break a lot of imu's with
Lower Resist
and the jewel, but you wont break all, some of them are 105+

To break those you'd need 3 pieces of Trang-Oul's Avatar, with at least the offhand for that bonus

You'd rek up about -127 ress (62 from lvl 20
Lower Resist
+ 50 from Jewel + 25 of 3 piece set)
It works a bit differently:
Items with -xx% Enemy Resistance (i.e. Rainbow Facet) only applies to monsters which are not Immune, or whose Immunity is considered broken by other sources.
source: https://d2.maxroll.gg/resources/immunities
OP
So it looks like the best bet is to get
Lower Resist
to -55% (55/5= 11%) which will break all the “breakable” aka <=110% poison immunes in Hell then rely on the -40% from Trang and Jewels. My
Eth
Obedience merc and
Corpse Explosion
should do the rest on those over >110% poison res. I need one more jewel and to decide on my rings/ammy and chest then I’ll see where this goes. I’d really like to hit the 75%FCR breakpoint but looks like I need to do some trading for the right ammy and rings.
Zelym wrote: 2 years ago
Items with -xx% Enemy Resistance (i.e. Rainbow Facet) only applies to monsters which are not Immune, or whose Immunity is considered broken by other sources.
source: https://d2.maxroll.gg/resources/immunities
Ahh thanks for that info bud! I always kinda wondered how that would work on top of the
Lower Resist
!

But I am more of a Lazymancer, Skelly army all day! :p

~Your PC is so slow, even Jesus complains about the lag~
I was running 3x Trang (shield with max fire resist and
Perfect Diamond
) until I switched to Enigma + D-web and it was working pretty well for p1. It was evident how weak I was in p8 Chaos leveling runs, but perfectly acceptable for solo games.

I didn't even have any facets to decrease poison resist. Instead I relied on maxing out skills as much as possible. Had +4 from PNB skillers, +3 from torch, +1 from anni, +2 from
Circlet
, +1 from vipermagi, +2 from trang's shield.

A White
Wand
with a +3 to
Poison Nova
does wonders for improving your poison damage, until you can afford a
Death's Web
:
OP
Preliminary tests playing online solo with this switch have drastically increased my clear speed over my fishymancer. I’ll post in more depth after a little more time played/higher player level and a gear set I’m going to sit on for a bit.
Before I was able to get my D web and Enigma I used full trangs. It is really good, personally I was soloing everything up to Chaos I'm hell solo. Chaos was fine D just kept killing mercy all the time. I would totally get all trangs put some facets in there if you have em and play like normal. Lower res, spam 3-4novas then Amp and explode. And you want some mf just swap chest with Tals armor head with
Shako
and get some mf
Boots
and some nagels. You'll have give or take 300mf and still wreck shot.
I've actually managed to farm and trade enough with that poison mecro to make a second necro that's a summoner and he has all the end game gear too, all farmed and traded with items from poison necro. And PS The pits, countess and cows are your best friend.

Added side note, depending on where you look you can get plain pnb gcs for dirt cheap. I think I bought my first x3 for a put. Then slowly added better ones, hp fhr etc.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
Hagawa wrote: 2 years ago
I am running a Fishymancer currently and would like to transition over to what I'd call a mid-level magic find poisonmancer build. I don't have a deaths web or Enigma. I am not rich but I'm doing pretty decent gear wise. I plan on running the 3 piece Trang Oul's (off hand,
Belt
, gloves) for the -25% poison res and then assorted other gear (HOTO, CTA, Mara's, Skullders,
Shako
, 2 x Nagel, War Trav, Torch, Gheeds etc.).

The main question I have is this:

Should I add 3 X -5% rainbow facet jewels in my
Shako
, skullder, and trang head for the additional -15% poison res? That would put me at -40% which is a base
Death's Web
. Now I know that will be money wasted when I do eventually drop one or can afford a deaths web but at least it would get me similar results until then? I would be sacrificing either 72 MF (ptopaz's) or 48 MF and 19 AR (pdiamond). I would have around 350% MF with the Rainbow's. Thanks for any input!
If you aren't paying for the facet, I say put it in the trangs shield. I ran Trang ouls set on my poisonmancer for awhile until I started finding stuff on him. I had a
Gull
2 nagels,war travs, a gheeds. Started using that but the avatar vamp needs much more fcr to hit break point. Then personally go for a cta. That extra health and mana will help alot to keep you and merc alive while you do cows, Pitts, countess with ease. Should give you around 250-300mf I found a few random mf scs along the way. But doing those areas in A1 I funded my whole account off those three areas until I found a
Death's Web
. If you need I have an extra
Circlet
that has
Teleport
charges I can give you. Two guys that you won't hurt without lower res there, the flying things in Stoney field getting
Skeleton
archers in tamoe Highlands going to Pitts. Other than that you can just walk through slapping everyone with
Nova
then Amp, CE, profit. Personally I rarely use my
Lower Resist
anymore, still farm the same areas but now I do all the acts and unless you're farming maggot lair there are a couple maggot guys and Pitt lords in RoF Chaos but with a decent merc and a point in skeletons and 1 in
Skeleton Mastery
they tend to body block anything coming for ne while merc drops em, and once one dies CE murders the rest.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...