Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   2936 views

Found a bug with ubers. Trying to get exposure help if youd like

No data yet

Description

Was running uber with my wife and discovered this bug. It is 100% recreate-able. All you need is 2 char in
Uber Tristram
. 1 being sorc with 1 Dream or 2 dreams on. Ubers will completely ignore the char that is not sorc and perma target the sorc, no matter how far she gets from them.

Step 1 Have 2 chars in uber 1 being sorc with Dream RW on.

Step 2 enter uber trist

Step 3 watch them target sorc and only sorc while other char is completely ignored

Step 4 remove Dream/s from sorc and they act completely as intended.

Pretty crazy bug considering, I dumped a boatload of currency into this build for my wife to run ubers ez pz with me. Now its more of a headache than its worth. Cause they just target her and only her. All 3 of them as soon as she comes in target her and focus her and only her. I’d like someone to let me know if this is a known bug or something that is being worked on or what?

Just trying to get some exposure on a bug, wife and I spent loads of farmed/traded currency making so we can comfortable uber together.

EDIT** Only happens with sorc wearing dreams. Not the other chars

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... k-on/87337
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Was running uber with my wife and discovered this bug. It is 100% recreate-able. All you need is 2 char in
Uber Tristram
. 1 being sorc with 1 Dream or 2 dreams on. Ubers will completely ignore the char that is not sorc and perma target the sorc, no matter how far she gets from them.

Step 1 Have 2 chars in uber 1 being sorc with Dream RW on.

Step 2 enter uber trist

Step 3 watch them target sorc and only sorc while other char is completely ignored

Step 4 remove Dream/s from sorc and they act completely as intended.

Pretty crazy bug considering, I dumped a boatload of currency into this build for my wife to run ubers ez pz with me. Now its more of a headache than its worth. Cause they just target her and only her. All 3 of them as soon as she comes in target her and focus her and only her. I’d like someone to let me know if this is a known bug or something that is being worked on or what?

Just trying to get some exposure on a bug, wife and I spent loads of farmed/traded currency making so we can comfortable uber together.

EDIT** Only happens with sorc wearing dreams. Not the other chars

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... k-on/87337

Add Viiolatez#1113 for quick responses
If you, the paladin (or other class) wear the Dream gear, does it also target you? or is just sorceress + Dream?

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
I run a barb, didnt try my barb with dreams on, will run another to see and post back. I just figure with how popular Dream
Zeal
Pally is, if it was the Dreams causing it, it would have been noticed. Good thinking tho, should've tried that. Did just run another uber and the exact same thing happens :/ Sad part is i clear
Mephisto
and
Baal
, and let her smack down Diablo, and she makes me look like a pansy lol.

The issue is that perhaps most Paladin builds are done to solo Ubers, so they dont need to worry about garnering attention to or away from them. Let me know how the experiment goes!

Lo
Wisp Projector
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
The issue is that perhaps most Paladin builds are done to solo Ubers, so they dont need to worry about garnering attention to or away from them. Let me know how the experiment goes!
Only happens with sorc wearing dreams. Not the barb,

joe3792 wrote: 2 years ago
Pretty interesting indeed, no idea what could be the cause

Lo
Wisp Projector
OP
Who knows, not a common build. Blizz wont care or fix.

Who knows, not a common build. Blizz wont care or fix.
/me looks at patch 2.4 that explicitly contains changes to
Holy Fire
/Freeze/Lightning
I wonder what happens if 2 sorc both with Dream enter.... do the ubers just spin in circles all confused?
they are probably aggroing her as she is the higher dmg dealer. :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...