diablo2.io is supported by ads
59 replies   19001 views

[BUG] D2R Bug Deletes Your Items Once You Get Too Many [12/27]

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

So this is what happened to my fire skiller...awesome, at least I didn't sell it by some mistake like I thought was the only option but must have had a stroke or something because I didn't remember doing that.
OP

BillyMaysed 2187Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
FanciestCrab wrote: 2 years ago
So this is what happened to my fire skiller...awesome, at least I didn't sell it by some mistake like I thought was the only option but must have had a stroke or something because I didn't remember doing that.
damn dude im so sorry to hear that! RIP. This bug has me not wanting to even MF and throwing away a ton of stuff out of paranoia something GG will poof. D:

I was doing a lot of crafting, so I'm thinking that might be why. I will only do single craft per game now.

wale 39

Druid PC
This is real but hard to achieve through normal play. I only got deleted stuff when I had literally 120+ unid rings/jewels (which can spawn with the most affixes aka use up the most Memory/square) between personal stash and inventory.
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
wale wrote: 2 years ago
This is real but hard to achieve through normal play
Well im an altaholic and i started randomly losing items pretty quick once you start gearing them out and have some items in each of their stashes. Im def not the only person who likes to have 15-20 alts lol. xD

wale 39

Druid PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
wale wrote: 2 years ago
This is real but hard to achieve through normal play
Well im an altaholic and i started randomly losing items pretty quick once you start gearing them out and have some items in each of their stashes. Im def not the only person who likes to have 15-20 alts lol. xD
I do the opposite: every mule immediately loses its starter scrolls, weapon, shield, and 4 hp pots. Every bit of Memory counts!

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
When I look at my d2r save files I see all my characters twice. One is a .ctlo file and the other is a .keyo file. The .ctlo files are all 1kb and all my .keyo files are 2 kb. Are these the right ones ?
I'm looking in c>users>(my username)>saved games> diablo 2 resurrected. or is there another save location for these characters?

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |
jbmc wrote: 2 years ago
When I look at my d2r save files I see all my characters twice. One is a .ctlo file and the other is a .keyo file. The .ctlo files are all 1kb and all my .keyo files are 2 kb. Are these the right ones ?
I'm looking in c>users>(my username)>saved games> diablo 2 resurrected. or is there another save location for these characters?
Important ones are the .d2s files - those store your character stats, items, progress etc.

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
Dang I cannot find any of those .d2s files. Searching for my characters or straight up search for .d2s yields nothing. I have view hidden items on to make sure nothing is hiding from me. Tried scan & repair to make them pop up even a reinstall but nothing. : /

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |
Dang I cannot find any of those .d2s files. Searching for my characters or straight up search for .d2s yields nothing. I have view hidden items on to make sure nothing is hiding from me. Tried scan & repair to make them pop up even a reinstall but nothing. : /
Are you talking about online saves? They are stored server-side.

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
Are you talking about online saves? They are stored server-side.
oh LOL. well that explains that then. Thanks xD

Shared stash is not safe. That's where I lost my runes... 3rd shared tab. smh sigh
Here's another thread; regarding the exact same situation in which I've experienced.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... item/82493
Sir.Brent wrote: 2 years ago
Here's another thread; regarding the exact same situation in which I've experienced.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... item/82493
As an owner of a Superior base Enigma, this makes me just want to repair it with
Charsi
, despite the cost. What a horrible outcome. I'm glad PeePee (my barb) exudates gold.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
wondering if ppl are still experiencing this bug. Haven't played myself for weeks, waiting for 2.4 now xD

wondering if ppl are still experiencing this bug. Haven't played myself for weeks, waiting for 2.4 now xD
well you're missing out on this week's
Ber
rune bug drop

just kidding :D
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
annoynimous wrote: 2 years ago
Ber
rune bug drop
impossible. any beneficial bug is immediately fixed by blizz because they hate us :O

RIP
Fire Wall
, Better IAS frames, Strength bug, ebugged armors, weapon swap glitch and teleporting traps ;(

annoynimous wrote: 2 years ago
Ber
rune bug drop
impossible. any beneficial bug is immediately fixed by blizz because they hate us :O

RIP
Fire Wall
, Better IAS frames, Strength bug, ebugged armors, weapon swap glitch and teleporting traps ;(
But god forbid they fix any of their broken shit that loses players daily.
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
But god forbid they fix any of their broken shit that loses players daily.
this bug better be fixed when 2.4 comes out. -_-

I just rerolled my
Baal
grand charm, and it became elemental skiller with 36 life. I spent maybe 200 pgems with it and was very unlucky and it took me for long time to get any decent out of it. Well, now i finally got it and was about to trade it, until i noticed that it has rolled back to just 40 life grand charm... I have read this topic before and thought that this problem was fixed already, but it seems no... This really sucks ass...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation