Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   2467 views

Description

This topic is now outdated. Please read the patch notes for v1.0.
Hey everyone! DB is complete, here are some details and acknowledgements.

Uniques are now 100% complete with the addition of the Rainbow Facet jewels:
Recipes are now 100% complete with Gem Recipes added. Edit: still not finished with recipes yet actually.

Sets are 100% complete.

Base is 100% complete.

Misc is 100% complete.

Runewords are 100% complete.
That means the database is complete yay!

There will be more contribution slots opening in the future for Skills, NPCs, Monsters, Quests, Zones, and of course all of the other strange Cube recipes. I will need to build the backend for those first though, so hang tight for now.

Thanks so much everyone for your help - real dedication and care taken in all the contributions. Can't believe we populated it all in one week - I was planning for that state of completion in two-three months from now, great job @Ashadelo (4 contributions), @borb (1 contribution), @Kenorwoks (5 contributions), @Madman (9 contributions), @siulk (19 contributions), @trandat9229 (6 contributions), @
Baal
(71 contributions).

Special thanks to @Dzik (381 contributions) and @
Stormlash
(504 contributions) - not only did they contribute the majority of all items but also helped me identify flaws in the categorisation, fixed countless typos, and spotted other small errors/discrepancies. The level of accuracy you guys brought throughout the week has been superb - well done to both of you.
Now would be a good time to know - you may not be seeing the most up-to-date data/graphics!

From now on I'll be focusing on fixing bugs, optimising performance and then announcing the site publicly on July 10th (if it's ready by then).
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
This topic is now outdated. Please read the patch notes for v1.0.
Hey everyone! DB is complete, here are some details and acknowledgements.

Uniques are now 100% complete with the addition of the Rainbow Facet jewels:
Recipes are now 100% complete with Gem Recipes added. Edit: still not finished with recipes yet actually.

Sets are 100% complete.

Base is 100% complete.

Misc is 100% complete.

Runewords are 100% complete.
That means the database is complete yay!

There will be more contribution slots opening in the future for Skills, NPCs, Monsters, Quests, Zones, and of course all of the other strange Cube recipes. I will need to build the backend for those first though, so hang tight for now.

Thanks so much everyone for your help - real dedication and care taken in all the contributions. Can't believe we populated it all in one week - I was planning for that state of completion in two-three months from now, great job @Ashadelo (4 contributions), @borb (1 contribution), @Kenorwoks (5 contributions), @Madman (9 contributions), @siulk (19 contributions), @trandat9229 (6 contributions), @
Baal
(71 contributions).

Special thanks to @Dzik (381 contributions) and @
Stormlash
(504 contributions) - not only did they contribute the majority of all items but also helped me identify flaws in the categorisation, fixed countless typos, and spotted other small errors/discrepancies. The level of accuracy you guys brought throughout the week has been superb - well done to both of you.
Now would be a good time to know - you may not be seeing the most up-to-date data/graphics!

From now on I'll be focusing on fixing bugs, optimising performance and then announcing the site publicly on July 10th (if it's ready by then).

Nice work guys. Dzik &
Stormlash
are ruthless with those entries :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...