diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   1003 views

Description

Sigon partial shows as fully equiped?
Shield is in my stash.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Sigon partial shows as fully equiped?
Shield is in my stash.
Seems like it, although I'd imagine it would happen with every set, not just sigons (I don't recall this being the behavior in d2). In the advanced stats does it show you getting the 10% LL bonus?

BillyMaysed 2187Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
This is not a bug.

I noticed this too but it merely shows you if you have all the pieces somewhere on that character. i noticed when i put certain set pieces in the shared tab VS personal tab it would change and show which pieces i had.

This helps a lot for when i have 5 sets and need to know which character has which pieces.

OP
Noemard wrote: 2 years ago
Seems like it, although I'd imagine it would happen with every set, not just sigons (I don't recall this being the behavior in d2). In the advanced stats does it show you getting the 10% LL bonus?
Yes

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
This is not a bug.

I noticed this too but it merely shows you if you have all the pieces somewhere on that character. i noticed when i put certain set pieces in the shared tab VS personal tab it would change and show which pieces i had.

This helps a lot for when i have 5 sets and need to know which character has which pieces.
It kind of feels like a bug. It's hard to eyeball and know which pieces I am wearing, since it shows up on that list even if I'm not wearing it. And if it's supposed to show you which pieces you have in your stash, like you said, it doesn't show the ones in the extended shared storage - which when you got 5 sets going this is probably where they are stored. So it's not particularly helpful at showing you what pieces you have equipped, and it's not particularly helpful at showing you what's in your stash. It's kind of broken either way.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Sorceress Americas PC
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
This is not a bug.

It kind of feels like a bug. It's hard to eyeball and know which pieces I am wearing, since it shows up on that list even if I'm not wearing it. And if it's supposed to show you which pieces you have in your stash, like you said, it doesn't show the ones in the extended shared storage - which when you got 5 sets going this is probably where they are stored. So it's not particularly helpful at showing you what pieces you have equipped, and it's not particularly helpful at showing you what's in your stash. It's kind of broken either way.
hmm. guess as a veteran i didn't think of it like that. lol. since i easily recognize every piece even with the new graphics xD. when its green it means that character is either wearing it or its in their personal stash.

But perhaps it is a bug. Has anyone reported this in the blizzard bug section yet?

OP
See here, I'm only wearing the
Gauntlets
Boots
and shield with an Isenheart sword and a Twitchthrow armor and still have full stats.
Next question is, does the leech actually work, or is the bug with just how the items/stats are rendered?

Sorceress Americas PC
Rhialto wrote: 2 years ago
still have full stats.
im confused. you have the partial set bonus and only the partial set bonus. the full bonus also gives a bonus to damage, which clearly isn't there because your dmg would be highlighted in blue and also higher.

Boots
Belt
and shield is going to give you those bonuses. That's correct.

Ah, my bad, looks like I fueled the confusion. I didn't remember the full bonuses offhand and didn't check.

Then yeah, potentially a bug with including all items in stash when calculating what set items you have, but that's all.

Might be working as intended if they purposely changed it, but if so they should really make it a different color or add a chest icon or something next to the items you aren't wearing.
This has always worked this way.
The green list shows what you own/posses, not what you have equipped (which is confusing). You would have a larger list of gold bonuses if it was complete.

Always open to offers, even if they seem 'too low' ;)
Typically available most days from 5-11pm EST.

Send a message or whisper (Bnet: SkyrateStorm#1548 ) to secure trades faster.
And please be sure to leave Trust after each transaction.

Deckard Cain, NA PC 0

It's not if you are wearing the whole set, it's if you have in on you and in your personal stash.
I don't believe this is a bug. I believe this is how D2 always worked and that D3 may be confusing people. The set items always show green if you have the item on your character, equipped or not. The bonuses are correct-- partial set bonuses and not full set bonuses.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...