Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
83 replies   378556 views

Trade Value Guides for Non-Ladder (Runes, Torches, Keys, Rares, Sets etc)

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
You are the one that stirred this shit and then talk about keeping to topic.

Stop playing with semantics.
Skaijuice - "if people remain ignorant to the fact they deserved it no?"

Anthony161 - "If you remain ignorant to the causes of heart disease do you deserve that too?"

Come on man, it's not semantics. Your logic is busted.

I asked a question, you got defensive. I've not said anything about keeping to topic so just a typical red herring you are trying to pull.

You are telling me that people who don't even understand the concepts at work deserve to be pushed to the bottom, and it's their fault for this or that, ie. pushing the responsibility onto others. It's like might makes right. Supposedly, if I could guess your login details and emptied your account you deserve it for having a guessable password, according to the logic of your statement.

Necrarch 984 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I think this discussion is NOT quite going in the right discussion, guys, let's take a breath and stop going on the troll path.

Anthony, where I believe Skaijuice is right, is when you come in with 0 post and 0 trust and say "hey, the guide is not right !" you're probably NOT on the right approach.

The answer to you is "the guide used to be right, AND lists the correct way to find stuff. "

The price check toolbar is really useful for most stuff : magic, bases, uniques. Rares are the trickiest part and these should be the ones the people ask for... but there are tons of other stuff requested that are not.

Besides, you also have a link to the "value your runes" guide that I strongly recommend :
post666066.html#p666066

Basically, the "old guide" is still here because it links the right info. The remainder is to be taken with caution, as for any market, price evolves.

Good day guys !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Anthony-161- wrote: 1 year ago
Skaijuice wrote: 1 year ago
You are the one that stirred this shit and then talk about keeping to topic.

Stop playing with semantics.
Skaijuice - "if people remain ignorant to the fact they deserved it no?"

Anthony161 - "If you remain ignorant to the causes of heart disease do you deserve that too?"

Come on man, it's not semantics. Your logic is busted.

I asked a question, you got defensive. I've not said anything about keeping to topic so just a typical red herring you are trying to pull.

You are telling me that people who don't even understand the concepts at work deserve to be pushed to the bottom, and it's their fault for this or that, ie. pushing the responsibility onto others. It's like might makes right. Supposedly, if I could guess your login details and emptied your account you deserve it for having a guessable password, according to the logic of your statement.
Nothing defensive about I'm simply saying what tools are available are out here , out there. If anyone cares to come to this thread and continue to use them on the current ladder - well they shouldn't and i don't need to explain why. If you are so inclined to state otherwise in a rant from the beginning - nobody is stopping you from making a thread yourself to get a guide that is current and updated. Yet here you are again making baseless analogies. For what? Wait - don't answer or bother to because i won't be giving anymore to attention seekers.

@Necrarch gets the drift, at least.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
There's nothing stopping people from making a new guide proposal, complete with prices for all items using the latest historical price data. If it is well formatted and close to the values we see every day in the price checker tool, and there is a commitment to keep it updated, then I will sticky it and make it more visible. Until that volunteer appears and makes the effort to produce another written guide that is up-to-date, the price check tool remains the best way to get accurate prices for any item in the game (with the exception of rare items, which are better assessed individually and much less prescriptive in their eventual prices).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...