Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
83 replies   374956 views

Trade Value Guides for Non-Ladder (Runes, Torches, Keys, Rares, Sets etc)

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

wakE 18

Sorceress Europe PC
Anonemous wrote: 2 years ago
Is there a guide on what runes are worth cubing?

Is it worth to cube 2
Vex
to a
Ohm
?
Or 2 Guls to a
Vex
?
Or 2
Ohm
to a
Lo
?
Or 2
Sur
to a
Ber
?

(going by the assumption of prices)
Ist
=
Gul

3-3.5
Ist
=
Vex

6-7
Ist
=
Ohm

10-12
Ist
=
Lo

Sur
=
Lo
+
Ist
I think it worth cubing any rune if you want to make it up to a certain HR to use it for a RW or something. But if you mean in terms of trading that specific rune in case you have it for e.g.
Vex
or
Ohm
check the trade-stats.php first panel on the left with Top used as currency and you can make an idea if it does worth having it in your stash or not.

My BattleTag - wakE#21715
My Discord - wakE#1994
wakE wrote: 2 years ago
Anonemous wrote: 2 years ago
Is there a guide on what runes are worth cubing?

Is it worth to cube 2
Vex
to a
Ohm
?
Or 2 Guls to a
Vex
?
Or 2
Ohm
to a
Lo
?
Or 2
Sur
to a
Ber
?

(going by the assumption of prices)
Ist
=
Gul

3-3.5
Ist
=
Vex

6-7
Ist
=
Ohm

10-12
Ist
=
Lo

Sur
=
Lo
+
Ist
I think it worth cubing any rune if you want to make it up to a certain HR to use it for a RW or something. But if you mean in terms of trading that specific rune in case you have it for e.g.
Vex
or
Ohm
check the trade-stats.php first panel on the left with Top used as currency and you can make an idea if it does worth having it in your stash or not.
Thanks for input.

For instance I saw someone just trade:

Ohm
+
Vex
+ 2x
Ist
for a
Lo

But to cube up to a
Lo
, I would need to use
Ohm
+
Vex
+
Vex
(3 ists).

In this process the difference is an
Ist
. (Now to some an
Ist
is not alot but to others it's quite a bit of work to get one).
i think u have to have high values for jewels like 40ed/15 max dmg as this is perfect ed/max dmg for a ed max jewel and is very valuable
Hey, just wondering if the original post was changed, and if so, is there a way I can view it the way it was a week or so ago? I remember there used to be a lot more items on it, and e.g. set items were divided by level. Now there are much fewer items, and it's not just the cheap ones that are gone - I can't even find
Ribcracker
, for instance. :(
misaochan wrote: 2 years ago
Hey, just wondering if the original post was changed, and if so, is there a way I can view it the way it was a week or so ago? I remember there used to be a lot more items on it, and e.g. set items were divided by level. Now there are much fewer items, and it's not just the cheap ones that are gone - I can't even find
Ribcracker
Your best bet for finding the approximate price for
Ribcracker
would be to go to Pricecheck and check the sales history of it in the last 3 days or of all time, and compare that to the sales postings of current WTS posts of it.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Ribcracker
The original was from an old price guide for Season 28 of OG D2 and they were very inaccurate prices for D2R. However, you can click on any item in our database and look at the price history, or simply type "
Ribcracker
" in the top search bar under the Price Check Section here.

Thanks, I understand that I can search for it manually, however as a new player it does take a long time to search almost everything I find. With the old guide, I could just ctrl + F and
Key
in the name, and get the estimate right away.

I do understand that if it was inaccurate, changes need to be made, however I guess I would have liked the old guide to be archived somewhere so I could use it. :) I wouldn't take the prices directly from there, but if I saw high prices on an item, I would take the time to search manually for that particular item (rather than doing it for all items). To me it was more like a convenient benchmark rather than an actual price check.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Thanks, I understand that I can search for it manually, however as a new player it does take a long time to search almost everything I find. With the old guide, I could just ctrl + F and
Key
in the name, and get the estimate right away.

I do understand that if it was inaccurate, changes need to be made, however I guess I would have liked the old guide to be archived somewhere so I could use it. :) I wouldn't take the prices directly from there, but if I saw high prices on an item, I would take the time to search manually for that particular item (rather than doing it for all items). To me it was more like a convenient benchmark rather than an actual price check.
The old price guide still exists here, but it won't help you because 95% of the prices are way off, not just some of them. If you look up an item in the old guide and attempt to price it that way, no one will buy your items here on D2io because they are listed 3-4x higher than D2R. Prices also fluctuate constantly so its best to look up the recent price data if you want exact info. Price guides like this are just to get an idea of general value, not to sell it for exactly what it says to sell it for.

Awesome, thank you! :) Yes, I will definitely search first before I try to sell an item, it's just that if the old guide lists it as "1-2
Perfect Gems
" I will
Charsi
it or send to an alt.

Kanza 38

PC
5-6
Ist
for an Insight lvl 17 on an
Eth
base?

Can someone explain ?
Kanza wrote: 2 years ago
5-6
Ist
for an Insight lvl 17 on an
Eth
base?

Can someone explain ?
That's nutty, lol
Hey all, thanks for the shoutout! Props to Billymaysed and Teebling for such a cool site.

I'm still working on my guide and I'm excited for ladder. We are migrating the guide to a fully featured pricing tool, but I hope it has helped your users to get the best prices for their items so far!

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Nokk wrote: 2 years ago
Hey all, thanks for the shoutout! Props to Billymayesed and Teebling for such a cool site.

I'm still working on my guide and I'm excited for ladder. We are migrating the guide to a fully featured pricing tool, but I hope it has helped your users to get the best prices for their items so far!
Hey man! and no, thank YOU for putting so much work into getting these new prices updated, the prices are SO different from OG D2 and this helps a ton.

Whenever you have updates to your guide i will be sure to update this to reflect your additions :D (if thats cool)

Yes, of course!

Keep up the good work!

Kanza 38

PC
Any updates about Insight 17 for 5-6
Ist
?
I'm the ony one thinking this is totaly wrong?
Can i have some explainations?
Ist
?
If it's a perfectly rolled Insight (260 ED, 250 AR, 17
Meditation
) in a good
Eth
elite base, then it'll be worth quite a bit, but I still think it wouldn't be worth 5 to 6
Ist
. At that point, I'll just make 50+ of my own and eventually I'll roll a perfect one or close enough to it. I've been hoarding Colossus Voulges and other elite polearms by the truckload anyhow.

Kanza 38

PC
The guide only mention about lvl 17 aura on
Eth
base.
Can the person who wrote it down explain to us clearly the point?
If it's on an
Eth
Thresher
, perhaps the base itself is valuable. But rolling a good proc on such cheap runewords with only 2 variables which one of them having only 5 hits, shoudn't be so pricy.

I see no world in which even a perfect Insight worth 5-6
Ist
. I've bought a near perfect one done on a superior
Eth
CV for
Ist
Mal
, which is a fair price both ways i think.
And then i had to argue with someone selling a worse one and expecting to get around
Ohm
for it.

Can we review this point and correct (if necessary) this guide? Or correct me if i'm wrong.

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Ist
?
I'm guessing some prices Nokk put are more towards the beginning of D2R launch and hasn't updated in the past month or so to reflect the dip in the economy. Like perfect Spirit shields were worth a ton the first month of launch lol. Insight probably worth half that much rn.

i checked our own price history and i saw a few
Eth
insights with P stats going for 2 and 3
Ist
. So i put that as the new price range.

Deleted User 63530 0

need know value of
def82
+2 pala skill
20 FCR
20dex
mana
socket:
Topaz

BillyMaysed 13 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 2 years ago
need know value of
def82
+2 pala skill
20 FCR
20dex
mana
socket:
Topaz
its okay, not worth much though. You'll want to find a
Circlet
with resistances if you want it to sell high.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...