Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   64361 views

Description

This is Udyret's translation and reformatting of the German language 'Grimbadul's' Price Guide to Diablo 2 Ladder Season 28. It covers the expected prices of every commonly traded item in the game at the time, with any variations or additional advice taken into account and annotated next to prices.
When reviewing these prices, remember that this is pre-Resurrected, and the market may be completely different today.

Diablo 2 Item Price Lists by Grimbadul and Udyret

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

This is Udyret's translation and reformatting of the German language 'Grimbadul's' Price Guide to Diablo 2 Ladder Season 28. It covers the expected prices of every commonly traded item in the game at the time, with any variations or additional advice taken into account and annotated next to prices.
When reviewing these prices, remember that this is pre-Resurrected, and the market may be completely different today.

Diablo 2 Item Price Lists by Grimbadul and Udyret

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
This is a great adaptation of the original Udyret - thanks for putting this together. I’ll try to find a way to allow Contributors to keep it updated as we progress through Resurrected.

It is worth mentioning, that the second value means or represents the value if the item is perfectly rolled.
E.G.
Raven Frost
: Can be traded up to 100
Ist
+ (Numbers that high mean: one, two or more high runes!)
Some people, especially in later stages of the ladder, are willing to pay crazy prices for perfectly rolled items.

Generally
  • Items are more expensive at the start of a Ladderseason and will drop in prices during the Ladder. This is especially true for item which are highly demanded, like
    Harlequin Crest
    Tal Rasha's Guardianship
    Skin of the Vipermagi
    Gheed's Fortune
    and so on.
  • The better the rolled stats, the higher the price will stay.
  • A perfect roll on an item can skyrocket it's price!
  • These lists should only be an estimation or orientation. If you are unsure about the prices, please ask for advice or opinions in the forums!
  • The Prices in the List give a Range of Minimum to Maximum
  • Some items have more value when ethereal, e.g. bases which can be ebugged,
    Titan's Revenge
    Andariel's Visage
    The Reaper's Toll
    Vampire Gaze
    and so on ... Keep that in mind and double check first, if you find yourself an ethereal item!

D2 & LoD Veteran
Twitch: chr_isso
If you like my posts & content, I would really appreciate a follow on twitch!
Ex InDiablo.de Staff
Greatest Find:
Arkaine's Valor
Fishyzon Build
Excellent Post !
Amazing guide! It's my go to starter for every trade (mostly because of my bad Memory haha). Would it be possible somehow add item links to the names? Often I find myself having to search the item in the DB to se the value ranges and estimate the value..
Thanks a lot! great post

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...